Cherineandcathydoll - can't go to the loo, looks 9 months pregnant with all the poo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly I’ve been a lurker for so long but that’s just done it for me. I can’t even begin to comprehend how she thinks that’s appropriate.
Me too but that only want a go fund me for the priory to see if she can get in with celebs haha halfwit that she is.

Reactions: 2
She’s deleted it already.
She basically said with everything she has been through she is mentally struggling and wants to be put into a unit, nhs won’t accept her because she isn’t a danger to herself or SH, so she rang the priory and was quoted £16k, should she do a go fund me. bleeping hell not like we living in a cost of living crisis or owt, can’t tell if she’d use the money for drugs or she’s trying to get herself clean into rehab there under the guise of Mh.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
She makes me so angry, there are actually people struggling with there health and MH and there she is a drain on NHS with her “oh I hate to ask” but should I set up a go fund me as I’m not a priority to get help with my MH…. Making out she’s like saint Theresa helping everybody 🤬🤬

Reactions: 7
She basically said with everything she has been through she is mentally struggling and wants to be put into a unit, nhs won’t accept her because she isn’t a danger to herself or SH, so she rang the priory and was quoted £16k, should she do a go fund me. bleeping hell not like we living in a cost of living crisis or owt, can’t tell if she’d use the money for drugs or she’s trying to get herself clean into rehab there under the guise of Mh.
I've missed it pure ragin. Surely she wasn't serious

Reactions: 2
That’s disgusting she must be high to be coming out with tit like that! Wants to go to rehab for causing her self injury and continually been up at hospital every night!

Reactions: 3
That’s disgusting she must be high to be coming out with tit like that! Wants to go to rehab for causing her self injury and continually been up at hospital every night!
What was her actual reason? What is she saying she needs rehab from though?

Reactions: 1
I’m so glad she’s deleted it before anymore of her vulnerable followers see that and feel sorry for her/obliged to help fund her ‘holiday’ but as someone already said she’s planted a seed now. What a manipulative woman. I’m actually disgusted. She clearly does need help/an intervention of sorts and I hope she gets it…but not at the expense of her poor followers.

What was her actual reason? What is she saying she needs rehab from though?
Someone correct me but I think she said it was because of all the shits she’s had going on that she feels it’s taking a toll on her mental health and she needs a break from it all or something to that effect?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
It’s tone deaf in this climate.
Firstly we’re all bleeping struggling then you have muppets like this nob asking for £££ and trying to sell tat constantly.
Secondly I don’t think she has the first clue on what it is like to warrant inpatient care for mental health; she wouldn’t be making the videos she does if she really needed it. She’d be contemplating Sui or have attempts, or harm to herself. She’d be in such a dark place, she has no bleeping clue - from a person that has mental health issues since 11yo. She is a bleeping moron and has me raging and I honestly think that money if she raised it wouldn’t be spent on the priory lol

Reactions: 7
She’s unreal, just when you think she can’t stoop any lower. There’s not a chance she would spend any money raised on getting help. She just wants to make a quick buck. Scrounging boot.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
She's deleted other videos too, the 1 when the girl asks about not getting the urine checked after apparently being unconscious, ppl we're questioning her in the comments about her treatment after she said she got sent home with antibiotics.

I can’t believe what I’m reading, she really boils my blood. Her maw ought to give her a slap. I’m fuming that good I missed it cause she would have got a piece of my mind

I can’t believe what I’m reading, she really boils my blood. Her maw ought to give her a slap. I’m fuming that good I missed it cause she would have got a piece of my mind
To be fair I think her mum enables her

Reactions: 6
If she stopped buying tit off tiktok shop she wouldn’t need help. I’d love to know how she’s helped others as well.. helped them how? Increasing nhs bed waiting time cos she’s forever there faking illness?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.