Cherineandcathydoll - can't go to the loo, looks 9 months pregnant with all the poo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The wee bint blocked me cos i said she sells a load of shite 😂😂
Truth hurts oor Cherine, she’s used to gaslighting women’s aid workers into believing her narrative as gospel. She can’t believe people don’t take her word and call her out. She does a fine job of editing comments for some bleep that’s lying in hospital with chronic kidney disease, no pished in days, and riddled with covid.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
She is nothing but a fucked up hole. I am not even going to look at her woe is me videos, she actually makes me ill. People out there genuinely unwell, powering on through & here she is rocking up with her latest dose of liabetes 🙄

• Haha
Surely if she was in the hospital the other day and had an infection, would they not have done a urine test along with blood tests?

Surely if she was in the hospital the other day and had an infection, would they not have done a urine test along with blood tests?
probably got round to seeing her, saw who it was & papped her straight back out.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She is nothing but a fucked up hole. I am not even going to look at her woe is me videos, she actually makes me ill. People out there genuinely unwell, powering on through & here she is rocking up with her latest dose of liabetes 🙄
Liabetes 😆😂😂😂😂😂....brilliant 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Absofuckinglutely they wouldve at least checked her bloods given she alledgedly has chronic kidney disease.
She seems to think everyone is as daft as her 🙄🤐🤐

probably got round to seeing her, saw who it was & papped her straight back out.
She will now have the "frequent flyer " tag . I would actually love to know her total number of A&E attendances in the past 6 months alone. That figure in itself warns staff of incoming bampots 😆.

Bobby you take a flying duck to yourself and do one👊🏼🖕🏼💀
I ignored that coz i thought it was Small John and one of his thousands of troll accounts 😆😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Haud the fkn bus. Latest vid, someone asks did the hospital check her urine, she says no. Later on in the video she says as far as I'm aware they didn't unless I passed out again?? And they took pee out of me?? Is she for fkn real man? Absolute fkn nonsense.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Haud the fkn bus. Latest vid, someone asks did the hospital check her urine, she says no. Later on in the video she says as far as I'm aware they didn't unless I passed out again?? And they took pee out of me?? Is she for fkn real man? Absolute fkn nonsense.
She canny keep track of her lies 🤣

Reactions: 10
Talking about her shite whilst wearing a Winnie the Pooh tshirt…aww the irony! . Serious question…does she have learning difficulties? She seems to struggle to even speak! Or maybe it’s all the prescription drugs!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She really is taking the piss now, think of all the people waiting in A&E for 6 hours plus waiting to be seen and she waltzes in taken straight away, so annoying. she needs cancelled.

Reactions: 5
New thread...

'First she couldn't poo, now she can't pee.
Frequent trips to the A&E'

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She said when she was knocked unconscious she was given an antibiotic coz the tooth was possibly infected but didn't know if the infection was actually from the stoma bag but also said when she got the tooth out she was given antibiotics so why would the hospital tell her it might be an infected tooth n give more antibiotics when she was supposedly already given them when the tooth was taken out? And if the bag was infected surely there would be visible symptoms or pain round it etc 🙄

New thread, how about....... It's Cherie who can't pee...never seen someone so glad to shite in a bag!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.