Cherineandcathydoll - can't go to the loo, looks 9 months pregnant with all the poo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Scabby wee cow..I’m boiling at this..I’ve been crying all morning at these energy bills going up 55% and not knowing how il afford to live. I live alone and work full time…but here she is the bold Cherine punting her tik tok shite, asking people for money and moaning about her health problems but never getting off her arse to do a days work..she’s a disgusting waste of space 🤬🤬🤬🤬

View attachment 1529806

Not a recording but this what she put up

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
She’ll be back later either selling some tit from tiktok or another sob story. I don’t know how people can be so naive to believe her lies. Actually boils my blood that there is people out there genuinely struggling and she’s wanting a go fund me 🤬. Got an absolute cheek to put “I’m always the one who helps everyone else” bleeping when

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Thread title suggestion:

Cherineandcathydoll #2 Sells Shite, Talks Shite. Malingers All Day and Begs All Night.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Upload to streamable and then to here. That’s how I done it I’m not exactly sure how I’m not techy but I some how managed it lol
Thanks!
And do I just post the link here when I’ve done it? Xx

*** think that’s it ******🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Thread title
A twit selling tat that can’t poo or wee (apparently)…gotta try fool the DWP.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thanks!
And do I just post the link here when I’ve done it? Xx

*** think that’s it ******🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
“So many people have suggested a gofundme page” and who are these people cherine?🤣 Nobody has suggested anything if the sort considering that’s the first you’ve spoke about it 🤡🤡🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 7
New Thread Title
Abuses Opiates, so cannae shite. Pay for her holiday to The Priory for 14 nights

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.