Cherineandcathydoll - can't go to the loo, looks 9 months pregnant with all the poo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I only recently realised she was back when I started spotting her cooking videos.
I’ve never known anybody get so readily admitted to hospital, she always used to be in for her breathing and I always thought then there was nothing wrong with her.
her stomach seems to change shape now, not saying she’s not Ill but don’t think she’s as bad as she’s making out. The hospital must know she’s odd

Reactions: 3
I’ve only recently come across this lady but I was surprised to find a thread on her to be honest as I felt a bit sorry for her! I have only watched like the last 2 weeks of her videos though mind so I don’t know much about her. I just assumed she was genuinely really poorly!
we had a thread before but it go shut down for how wild it was. Search it & read all about her.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I find it quite poetic that today is the day Cherine's motherload of shite is released unto the world, whilst the human shites of Scottish Tiktok all showed their arses last night.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s the fact she’s putting up all these long as duck TT’s and every one of them has a link to the tiktok shop like if you were really that ill and in that much pain surely that’d be the last thing on your mind

Reactions: 7
It’s the fact she’s putting up all these long as duck TT’s and every one of them has a link to the tiktok shop like if you were really that ill and in that much pain surely that’d be the last thing on your mind
My thoughts exactly…. To see someone so giddy at the thought of surgery while promoting TT shop is beyond me!

Reactions: 7
Ooooh what happened
Read the last 6 or so pages of this thread for a catchup.

Trigger warning: involves child abuse

Reactions: 2
I find it quite poetic that today is the day Cherine's motherload of shite is released unto the world, whilst the human shites of Scottish Tiktok all showed their arses last night.
Scottish tiktok is reborn.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Read the last 6 or so pages of this thread for a catchup.

Trigger warning: involves child abuse

Ohh ffs. I'm back from my holiday and was catching up on Ham Faced Flat Stanley, king of the ponces, and now I've got this 😩 Tiktokkers need to start being more considerate and scheduling their shite with no conflicts 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ohh ffs. I'm back from my holiday and was catching up on Ham Faced Flat Stanley, king of the ponces, and now I've got this 😩 Tiktokkers need to start being more considerate and scheduling their shite with no conflicts 🤣
Who's that? Sounds delightful 😳

Reactions: 1
Paul Beach, snapshot eye. 42 year old man, loves in his dad's bathroom. Built like a match stick with the complexion of a Victorian waif
Ahh right. I've seen some stuff about him 🤣🤣🤣🤣 don't think I could watch him though. He seems a very odd man 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Paul Beach, snapshot eye. 42 year old man, lives in his dad's bathroom. Built like a match stick with the complexion of a Victorian waif
Possibly the best description I've seen of him yet 😂

I blocked him because I just find him sooo creepy but people re-post snippets of his lives and videos etc which come up on my fyp, I can't escape the n

Reactions: 4
Anyone up for doing shots every time Cherine mentions the words stoma bag?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I cannae believe how excited she is to be getting this stoma bag. Also no breathlessness this morning.

Reactions: 4
She's gonna come on and announce it like a baby isn't she

"Ma big shite, born 3:55pm, 12lb6oz"

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.