Cherineandcathydoll - can't go to the loo, looks 9 months pregnant with all the poo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Opioid pain are well known causes of constipation and gastric emptying issues. Is Cherine on the pills? Would also explain her doctors being reluctant to give her meds (drug-seeking behaviour etc).

There's more to this than Cherine is saying.

Reactions: 17
I think that’s what the advice is. For her to come off the pain or whatever it is she’s taking and she can’t. That’s why they’ve sent her home to see if coming off them helps. That will be why they’re refusing surgery I bet.

Reactions: 8
That latest TT it’s as if she’s excited about the possibility of a stoma 🙄 she stood her ground not accepting any more laxatives saying she would go private if she could afford it

Reactions: 11
So really ill in hospital but still flogging tiktok shite from hospital bed. Getting surgery? Nice new stoma bag and another new journey. I must say she's looking really old now. Cant understand why all that medicine ain't working.

Reactions: 17
If she ends up with a stoma I hope she’s aware that she canny eat all the crap she does 🤣
that will give her something else to rant about the nhs with 🙄

I am actually buckled at her talking about this bag while twiddling a lip gloss pointing to a link for it 🤷🏻‍♀️😂 she is beyond parody!

and its hilarious how she remembers she hasn’t had her wee breathlessness moment & slots it in 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
The wee sharp intakes of breath for drama. Something no right here. Hopefully that doctor changes shifts and the old one comes back and tells her it’s not happening. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Cherine hen, if you don’t want to be breathless, stop bumping your gums! Shush!!!! Too many videos man!

Reactions: 6
That latest TT it’s as if she’s excited about the possibility of a stoma 🙄 she stood her ground not accepting any more laxatives saying she would go private if she could afford it
Bet a go fund me happens now. She should start it asap, she'll get a fortune with the cost of living payment hitting banks today.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I actually Cannae believe she's sitting there talking about emergency surgery, and trying to punt plumping lip gloss. Get in the bin

Don't even get me started on that kid on breathlessness, sharp intake of breath "oh there it happened again" duck off hen.

I can't take cocodamol at a small dose for three days without needing sennokat so it could be that.

She'll have plenty time to play that daft game she is punting if she's laid up and full o shite.

She's in that much pain and can't breathe she can make a wee video to promote her crappy lip gloss 🙄

Cannae breathe and greeting one minute, then the doctors been and told her she can get her own way, cue, aw the laughs and bants, breathing is fine and tiktok shop open for business. Crackpot.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Someone has called the hospital and complained about her with all the TT saying she’s slated the staff etc 🤣🤣

• Haha
Someone has called the hospital and complained about her with all the TT saying she’s slated the staff etc 🤣🤣
the nurses probably watch her tiktoks & laugh at her pish.

Hawd the bus….has she just said someone is JEALOUS of her & complained???

you would need to be as fucked in the head as her to be jealous of someone bleeping about the hospital literally FULL OF SHITE 😂 get to duck 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
How excited is she about getting surgery tomorrow…. Looking forward to a stoma so she can document her journey 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.