Cherineandcathydoll - can't go to the loo, looks 9 months pregnant with all the poo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The quest for the strong pain has began. I'm sorry but I do believe her addiction to pain etc has brought her here. šŸ„ŗ

Reactions: 10
I've been on 30/500 cocodamol since Thursday, not even the full amount per day and I already feel like I'll need a butchers hook to take a shite so I defo think they're to blame.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I've been on 30/500 cocodamol since Thursday, not even the full amount per day and I already feel like I'll need a butchers hook to take a shite so I defo think they're to blame.
Definitely and I do believe that's why they were not wanting to operate. She was left so long because of her addiction. This is all self inflicted and the hospital k ow this. Every time she got herself admitted they got a but more of the picture she was building. If she left off the opiates then she could've shat for BritainšŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£. But the more u see she seems a candidate for that munchausen disease. Total attention seeker too. Tiktok has been her addiction too

She was probably thriving off some of the comments she was getting on the videos telling her to stand her ground and ā€˜demandā€™ an operation. The hospital must have felt they had no option, I still think thereā€™s no way they wanted to give a 40 year old a stoma bag, she has pushed and pushed for it. But now sheā€™s loving it.

Reactions: 7
Omg this woman popped up on my fyp on Wednesday and I have been fascinated/irritated ever since.
Constantly baiting her followers with stories of ā€˜neglectā€™ by the hospital staff and like someone said above, is now saying sheā€™s in so much pain (which Iā€™m sure she is but why is she acting like the staff have left her with nothing).

Reactions: 13
Omg this woman popped up on my fyp on Wednesday and I have been fascinated/irritated ever since.
Constantly baiting her followers with stories of ā€˜neglectā€™ by the hospital staff and like someone said above, is now saying sheā€™s in so much pain (which Iā€™m sure she is but why is she acting like the staff have left her with nothing).
Sheā€™s a head. She was in and out of hospital all through the pandemic as well, a malingerer with an overinflated sense of entitlement. Sheā€™s slating the NHS because sheā€™s desperate to spearhead some sort of campaign and get herself in the papers.

Big change from this morning sitting up smiling giving away gerry cinnamon tickets. pain must've kicked in.
Edit sorry shes selling them people have to bid qnd none being given to a charity. The Colorectal Centre
Sending strangers to her mom's door. Whoever the highest bidder is. 65 a piece is a lot of money these days.

Last edited:
Hereā€™s the lies starting, she just canā€™t help herself and they will just get bigger and bigger

Reactions: 4
Something's no right, thought it for weeks. Not a chance she would be sent home with a stomach so distended and all that picolax and clean prep having nae effect. For a minute I thought she really was up the duff by artificial insemination, widnae put it past her to post a TT in the next few days with 'Surprise everyone, it wisnae a big jobby, say hello to Jayden-Kayden-Hayden, 13 pound 6, me and my partner and manager couldnae be happier! And you can buy this shitey shower heid that disnae work for 3 nitty nine if you use code CHERINEISALYINGFANTASIST'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
So she still has the large stomach. Not sure about these things but would they not have emptied her out?

Someone up the thread said sheā€™s still full of the actual shiteā€¦.Iā€™m bleeping lost man

• Haha
So she still has the large stomach. Not sure about these things but would they not have emptied her out?
I would have thought that too?
and her stoma even work if as itā€™s thought her opiate addiction is causing her constipation?

Lorena her ā€˜managerā€™ you mean šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ she must be a lunatic also.
Does anybody else find it weird she goes so far out her way to use ā€œsheā€ or refer to her as her burd/wife when sheā€™s talking about what we all know is her burd?

Itā€™s always ā€œpartnerā€ or ā€œother halfā€.

It feels like some weird internalised homophobia.

Does anybody else find it weird she goes so far out her way to use ā€œsheā€ or refer to her as her burd/wife when sheā€™s talking about what we all know is her burd?

So true, Iā€™ve always thought that and sheā€™s still doing it.

she thinks we are all as daft as her. Pretty sure she said ages ago she was bisexual so its not as if her marrying a woman is any massive shock. She had her in her videos up until she announced her engagement then nothing. Its 2022, its more than acceptable to be with someone of the same sex.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.