JustCherBear3.0 #2 The Cheremy Kyle Files

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thats the Woman who's daughter has got cancer that Amy kept going on about last night saying she was a nurse, she was raging etc.

Shes on there today saying none of its true and she didn't want to be involved. (about being raging)

Nurses aren’t the ones who can diagnose cancers and the likes, there’s people trained in that field and it’s upto them. bleeping vile this is all over TT anyway.
I do agree Janice needs to step back, she should do so now and stop getting in the lives. If she keeps going round in circles engaging in these lives with these scumbags then she’s going to come across as if she’s not that arsed about her daughters trauma being plastered over TT, leave Cher and that to it they’ll have moved on to someone else by next week.

Reactions: 6
I've triggered moon head who hates tattle but is clearly an avid reader who can tell me things I said back on the 30th of May 👀 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I've triggered moon head who hates tattle but is clearly an avid reader who can tell me things I said back on the 30th of May 👀 😂😂
You’ve made it now Relevant Mountain thyme . Don’t let this new found fame go to your head

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Haha naw I just said starsigns is relatable shite that you could say to anyone no matter what month they were born in. 😂
i am meaning with her remembering stuff from weeks ago like kdawg does ☺

just saw a recording of that moonheed talking about how people should be wary of kdawg because nobody knows who she is, she sits faceless etc but yet they all pander to Scotty who sits faceless as well & nobody knows if what he says is true or not 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
i am meaning with her remembering stuff from weeks ago like kdawg does ☺

just saw a recording of that moonheed talking about how people should be wary of kdawg because nobody knows who she is, she sits faceless etc but yet they all pander to Scotty who sits faceless as well & nobody knows if what he says is true or not 🤷🏻‍♀️
Aye seen that . They were going on about how people don’t know if what she says is true which fair enough she could be talking shite but she’s able to tell folk dates times places of where to find out the info she is saying for themselves. Like ask her to prove something & she will in 2 secs.
Think they are all rattled by her 🤣

Reactions: 7
Cher and Jade have the "woe is me" voices on this morning 😂

Hahaha, Jade just told this guy in the box that he's not letting her speak cos he's speaking over the top of them... so he spoke over the top of them 😂 😂 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Cannot be arsed with Cher & Jade acting like they were coerced into all this. How about "Sorry we got consumed by drama & acted like insensitive scumbags".

Reactions: 10
WTAF these cretins are so fucken deluded “we are Scottish TT we are the best, the funniest” and so on and so on. Every single one of them need to be sectioned

• Haha
Saying cher got played like a fiddle she’s honestly like a 60 year old woman she needs to grow the duck up

They can't just own up to their involvement in this whole thing without throwing everybody else slightly involved under the bus with them... Somebody else has to have been worse and they try to shift the blame onto them to deflect the hate away from themselves.

Cowardly, shitebag bastards

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.