Cherineandcathydoll - can't go to the loo, looks 9 months pregnant with all the poo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That video she’s just uploaded lying there like a dead body while her man films her 😭😂

also if she’s just out of surgery, why does she have all her jewellery on? Surely would have been removed before her operation?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Aw naw, I've just saw that video. bleeping drone footage of her sleeping in a hospital bed then she adds a voice over 😭

I was getting straw fed water when I came round cos I was a pure slabber cabbage, she's fully editing tiktoks 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That video she’s just uploaded lying there like a dead body while her man films her 😭😂

also if she’s just out of surgery, why does she have all her jewellery on? Surely would have been removed before her operation?
her woman, not man ☺ She married her “manager” who used to always be in videos then when she announced she was engaged, we never seen her again 🤷🏻‍♀️

That video though 😂 am not up to doing a face to face talking video but i will lie here like a corpse while i am filmed then i will do the voiceover….woe is me 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Crackpot Cherine is well and truly back. I knew her silence and relatively tame videos wouldn’t last. She’s craves the attention and is a compulsive liar. The wife must enable the lies now, the auld maw has clearly took a step back again.

Reactions: 9
Crackpot Cherine is well and truly back. I knew her silence and relatively tame videos wouldn’t last. She’s craves the attention and is a compulsive liar. The wife must enable the lies now, the auld maw has clearly took a step back again.
feel sorry for her mum. She has had to put up with some amount of shite from her over the years.

Reactions: 3
Her Mum isn't in a lot of her videos now. Hopefully she's keeping a distance for her own sanity

Reactions: 4
Someone said back in the old thread that her and the mum didn’t speak for years. Her mom knew she was a crackpot.
Those videos of them in lockdown were them being pals again.Fair play to the maw, and her da they fairly done up that flat for her.

Reactions: 5
Lying there looking deed with hands on stomach for full effect. Tomorrow we'll see her nursing her wee stoma bag.

If someone wanted to film me after an op they'd be getting told to duck off.

Reactions: 5
Laying there like she’s in an open casket, I’m near deid after watching that

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She obviously thinks her past shenanigans have been forgotten about. I knew this pish was coming and today’s belter lying deed just confirmed it 🤣🤣🤣 missed mad cherine

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There’s something not right here , I feel bad for saying it incase I’m wrong & she’s genuinely physically ill but you can totally see she is thriving off being ill it’s really strange.

There’s something not right here , I feel bad for saying it incase I’m wrong & she’s genuinely physically ill but you can totally see she is thriving off being ill it’s really strange.
thats Cherine at her best.

Reactions: 9
It’s just a bit weird she’s not came out and said I’ve been diagnosed with whatever…. I mean a stoma isn’t minor surgery….. she’s still to pass all the poo apparently 💩 🤣

Reactions: 7
It’s just a bit weird she’s not came out and said I’ve been diagnosed with whatever…. I mean a stoma isn’t minor surgery….. she’s still to pass all the poo apparently 💩 🤣
she’s probably been having fun times a couple of months ago & forgot to take the plug out her arse, she will do a wee video about it going what am I likeeee hehehehe😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
she’s probably been having fun times a couple of months ago & forgot to take the plug out her arse, she will do a wee video about it going what am I likeeee hehehehe😭😂

Stooop, I can actually hear her in my head giving it ‘he he he’ 😭😭

I’m not sure what to think about Cherine’s latest attempts at fame and admiration. Cannae see a hard up NHS performing surgery that isn’t warranted, but I don’t see her helping herself. Her diet is ridiculous for someone with the issues she’s having. I’m in agreement with the comments upthread that she’s fucked her system with all manner of substances, illicit and prescribed. This medical journey is a dream come true for her.

I can’t go the lassie. She’s the human form of crumbs in the bed, deeply unsettling. Also quite dangerous with the trolling she does on the app. She got herself caught once when she changed the name on an account she had made to sell leggings and used that to harass a guy. His mates linked the account from the previous history and clocked the name change. She’s gallus as duck coming back on that app.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.