Cherineandcathydoll #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s disturbing, more so that Kyle clearly has social and emotional issues on par with the average toddler.

Reactions: 8
I don't mind helping look after you doll just nae sh*teing yer self Im no long out of the cleaning bum stage with the weans

Reactions: 7
Well let's hope he drops me off to one of uz and uz will al need to look after yer wee pal. God bloody help yeez xx
Come stay with me tonight you can be cherines neighbour bring the wheels and the pads and il keep you no problem

It’s disturbing, more so that Kyle clearly has social and emotional issues on par with the average toddler.
Wonder if his changed his top yet

I don't mind helping look after you doll just nae sh*teing yer self Im no long out of the cleaning bum stage with the weans
Aw see i knew I had good pals in here well I'm sure me n the weans will get on fine then and see me like one of their own xxx

Reactions: 4
jennamcintyre69 She still getting the 5 likes on her pointless videos wish she would unblock me

Hiya Pals, Gossgalx is trying to get back on. Won’t be too much longer hopefully x

Reactions: 13
Come stay with me tonight you can be cherines neighbour bring the wheels and the pads and il keep you no problem

Wonder if his changed his top yet
Awk yeez r a good bunch of souls so yeez r. Do I get to run cherine over if I see her xxx

Reactions: 5
Cheryl, you kill me

My wee Mammy has limited mobility, my brother and I would park her wheelchair under dripping gutters or let go of her going down wee hills

Reactions: 5
Thanks a lot. x

You're hilarious Cheryl. x

Reactions: 6
I dunno who any of you are on tt unless your names relate to this I feel like I'm no as smart now I mean I'm puzzled as to who gossgal really is haha

Hahaha I think you really sound like that mad tits woman over on Facebook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.