Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hughesy1

I don't mind helping look after you doll just nae sh*teing yer self Im no long out of the cleaning bum stage with the weans 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7

harribo9001

Chatty Member
Well let's hope he drops me off to one of uz and uz will al need to look after yer wee pal. God bloody help yeez 🤣🤣xx
Come stay with me tonight you can be cherines neighbour 😂 bring the wheels and the pads and il keep you no problem 😂♥

It’s disturbing, more so that Kyle clearly has social and emotional issues on par with the average toddler.
Wonder if his changed his top yet 😂🤢

• Haha
1st was she was spiked and attacked not kevin, other were old injuries she claimed he did🙈
All different things she says has happened then turns it round to be all that guy, yes that guy may have given her one of they black eyes which ain’t nice but can’t lie like that. No wonder people don’t believe anything she says. As a survivor this has angered me makes people not believe us cause of people like her and her lies 😡😡😡😡

• Heart

harribo9001

Chatty Member
Awwww thank the sweet baby jesus Mary Joseph and the wee donkey uz r still around 🙏 ❤
Can you wheel me about today I’m not liking myself after last night 😂😂😂 I need some bed pads too if someone could drop them aff because I will not be moving 🤢

• Haha

Muchbee

VIP Member
Oor Alanna has filmed her neighbour falling asleep looking absolutely smashed. Why do arseholes do things like this to "friends". Cow wouldn't be back in ma house again how has she got any pals she's vile.

Last time I had a drink was ma wedding day and if u seen my man you would understand why 🤓🤓🤓
Hahahahahahha hawl you that poor guy cleans up your pish and slevers🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Just watched Cherines video on her backup about her bobble…..i can only say why? Who uses bobbles like that? Its like a cord off a phone 🥴😆

• Haha

Cherylseery

Chatty Member
Can you wheel me about today I’m not liking myself after last night 😂😂😂 I need some bed pads too if someone could drop them aff because I will not be moving 🤢
Awww I bloody knew u were gona be hangin today way the amount u drank ya silly sausage 🤪 al send the bed pads over u can shit n piss till yer hearts content 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6

harribo9001

Chatty Member
Did Rosie ever reappear last night? Cherines blocked me I cba making another burner has she posted?
Rosie said she was going away 20 mins never returned hope she’s ok I’ve not been really over TT I’m dead 😵😂 il keep u posted on cherine I’ve got another page now after yesterday 😂

Nobody was in hospital. Even if they were, why would they communicate it via a hate page? It's one of the dafties that were getting slagged in last nights thread that's running that account that said someone is in hospital.
I hope you're right. For the next thing I'm going to say I hope I'm wrong. I've had my eye on the TT Tattle page and all I will say is the comment behaviour is very similar to another TT's behaviour. I'm a bit Rosie esk so can see things others don't tend to notice

Hughesy1

I'm hella glad my man/baby daddy ain't on tt or snap, seems like I could risk loosing him to big jenna eh 🤣

• Haha
I don't know why the turned the comments off, don't make that page then turn comments off, I seen mac no cheese appear on fyp saying that 🤢😂
That's my point from earlier, they were on, I was watching too many questions/accusations then suddenly 0 comments and they were switched off. Hmm suspicious 🤔 👀

harribo9001

Chatty Member
I need to stop swearing too. 🤫🤫🤫
Same 😂 but we’re all behave today we all know the rules I think last night to many came in got out of hand with the comments on looks etc..

Cherine one leg get posting for us you was why we started this fs 😂😂😂

Would gossgal be banned from posting ect because of the warnings?
Aye she won’t get on I don’t think I’m sure she will be blocked.

• Haha