Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Nobody was in hospital. Even if they were, why would they communicate it via a hate page? It's one of the dafties that were getting slagged in last nights thread that's running that account that said someone is in hospital.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Tiredgranny72

VIP Member
Emma put a video saying we was to blame for that but she’s no in hospital

NO EMMA TikTok put a video up we seen it and repeated the comments dafty
I seen that tattle gets the blame for everything. Can people not see that if the weren't doing the stuff they do, we would have nothing to talk about. Never their fault always ours

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Muchbee

VIP Member
two.pints.prick
this account has a video of cherines qualifications with someone talking over saying cherine was her support worker.. and big alannas voice chipping in at the end! Thought she was cherines mate now?? Cannae keep up with that lassie either

I hope you're right. For the next thing I'm going to say I hope I'm wrong. I've had my eye on the TT Tattle page and all I will say is the comment behaviour is very similar to another TT's behaviour. I'm a bit Rosie esk so can see things others don't tend to notice
I'm the same. I've got aspergers so I notice tiny little patterns and things that others are obvious to.

• Heart

Cherylseery

Chatty Member
I hope ive added the right gossgal page on tt

Aye u will need more then a drink dealing with me 😂😂😂 u can wheel me if I’ve got a hangover like this ain’t normal. Where’s our cherine
🤣🤣🤣🤣 3 for 100 on its way al keep it for yer wedding day of course 😉 🤣

• Haha

Lrkn27

VIP Member
I was sober sitting with excitement for things to unfold, however was very disappointed that there was not much more than we already know was expecting screen shots the lot. You lot made last night a good laugh though 😂😂
this is the point i was making last night. It was said there was screenshots, voice notes all to back up what was being said but were shown nothing. Don’t know why they weren’t just all fired up onto a tt account. It would have been up long enough for everyone here to see

Reactions: 8

harribo9001

Chatty Member
Awww I bloody knew u were gona be hangin today way the amount u drank ya silly sausage 🤪 al send the bed pads over u can shit n piss till yer hearts content 🤣
Nae wonder #3 got boring and out of control 😂 bottle of wine just kept pouring into my glass with Boredom I was awaiting a ring of fire the way it got talked about 😂

• Haha

MarionM16

Rosie said she was going away 20 mins never returned hope she’s ok I’ve not been really over TT I’m dead 😵😂 il keep u posted on cherine I’ve got another page now after yesterday 😂
Hope it’s not Rosie in hospital then she was child free I thought she would definitely been on last night 😳

• Sick

Tiredgranny72

VIP Member
Nobody was in hospital. Even if they were, why would they communicate it via a hate page? It's one of the dafties that were getting slagged in last nights thread that's running that account that said someone is in hospital.
See to be honest and I'm in no way doubting Gossgal the only think I'd never heard before was stefntonic wife 1. So they really have no need to be butthurt. I seen Tricia was on liking comments to nothing was said about her was it? I need to stop drinking the 2 times a year I do it. Next time is xmas. I've used up 1 of my lives. Cannot cope with hangovers 🤣🤣. Anyone heard from oor cheryl?

• Haha
  • Heart

PeachArcher

Chatty Member
Ooh gies the goss ... does anyone know if alanna knows there's cctv of Kyle eggin rosies hoose. . I dont like rosie ... but thats fuckin terrible alanna if you were in that car.. your a total wrong yin... she has kids ffs ..and Tom seems like a total degenerate at 30odd shaggin a wee teen its gross... what would you even have in common wae someone almost half your age ...
It’s disturbing, more so that Kyle clearly has social and emotional issues on par with the average toddler.