Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hughesy1

Cheryl stop 😂 I'm gonny be pissin the matress next

Canzo has posted thee most pointless videos of all time 🙄

I was also sober last night but just couldn't get with all the comments

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Hughesy1

I don't think anyone was in hospital either think it was just bs

I haven't seen Rosie since lastnight
James has me blocked so can't see his nonsense
Tracy removed me so can't see her nonsense
Cherine is probably scared to post
Emma is just a barefaced liar

• Haha
Reactions: 11

PeachArcher

Chatty Member
mac.no.cheese1 So his on asking a serious question his found the dream women of his life off the app. His so hated where his from it’s unreal how he still walks about man
Found his dream woman, was that the one he was putting 🥰 in the comments? Must think he’s back at school ‘wanty nip ma pal’
He’d give Tim Burton nightmares that yin.

• Haha

harribo9001

Chatty Member
Tag away!! Please everyone behave if you know tattle you know the rules just keep it a bit clean. 🤞🏼🤞🏼

Tiredgranny72

VIP Member
I cannot understand these creators who make fake pages to troll themselves to bring traffic to their pages. I can hardly run 1 with no content 🤣🤣🤣.

• Haha

Hazel2512

Me too not got a clue I don’t really post anything on tt but my account is real with a pic and everything not one of those user753246788 🤣🤣🤣
Alright guys! Went to bed last night was a bit underwhelmed with the info! Banter was cracking tho 👍🏼 Woke up n the thread closed with a note to no make a new one 🤣🤣 thot that was the end of us. 🥺
All a bit quiet on tiktok I presume rosies still trying to make her was through all the threads 🤪😂 probs a few days worth of reading! Yeah my Tiktok acc is my real name and photo 🤷🏼‍♀️ So naw Tracey i’m no trying to hide anything 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Muchbee

VIP Member
When do we think cherine will actually make an appearance then and what the next stunt will be lol
Has she been n had her knee finished off yet? See how the Spanish doctors only done half.

Tag away!! Please everyone behave if you know tattle you know the rules just keep it a bit clean. 🤞🏼🤞🏼
Agreed. If anyone isn't sure of the rules please go read them we want to keep this one ❤

• Heart
  • Sick

PeachArcher

Chatty Member
Am I the only one that watched last nights events unfold stone cold sober🙈 and what’s happened to liarsbar I was following that page
Nope, I didn’t have a drop either, I’m on call this weekend so keeping a clear head. Don’t wanty have to go crawling to Tracy for a wee food parcel if I lose ma joab.

My inner scheme maw just comes out on these threads for some reason lol.

• Haha

Jamie87

Hiya folks..... So aye it's all kicking off today again and so forth my luvlies
Ooh gies the goss ... does anyone know if alanna knows there's cctv of Kyle eggin rosies hoose. . I dont like rosie ... but thats fuckin terrible alanna if you were in that car.. your a total wrong yin... she has kids ffs ..and Tom seems like a total degenerate at 30odd shaggin a wee teen its gross... what would you even have in common wae someone almost half your age ...

Reactions: 10

Lrkn27

VIP Member
I am actually greeting with laughter at that dough ball Canzo’s video with that song “there is a place i go” wtf is he doing 😂 he looks constipated 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha

Hughesy1

When do we think cherine will actually make an appearance then and what the next stunt will be lol

• Sick

Muchbee

VIP Member
canzo112 The beast is back with comments aff annoys my nuts that really annoys me 😂😂😂
Wonder if that was true that his mammy grounded him from playing wae big bro and co. Also wonder what she thinks about the farce of a charity fitbaw tourney that her son filled his pockets from (and his belly and his beak)

• Haha
Am I the only one that watched last nights events unfold stone cold sober🙈 and what’s happened to liarsbar I was following that page
I was sober sitting with excitement for things to unfold, however was very disappointed that there was not much more than we already know was expecting screen shots the lot. You lot made last night a good laugh though 😂😂

• Heart