Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tiredgranny72

VIP Member
Who’s comment was it last night I’ve got a fire safety but doesn’t make me a fire women that killed me I couldn’t see it again to many to look but I was still howling.

Aye going back to his later I might even see cherine at the kebab shop can’t wait πŸ˜‚πŸ™ŒπŸΌ
I'm the firewoman πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Jamie87

Oh dear I made plans to go and do stuff today and not sit on internet 🀣🀣🀣🀣 It seems those plans have changed 🀣🀣
Also.... I has plans today that were cancelled ... so jammies... wee bevragino... and let the tattle night comence 😎

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

Bostonxx

VIP Member
Did Rosie ever reappear last night? Cherines blocked me I cba making another burner has she posted?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jasper's car got set alight last night.

But he's not wanting it discussed or posted about. It was mentioned in a live there and the persons live said I know thats my pal he doesn't want it mentioned can no one else mention it! He was drinking last night with nic gray on live aswell. And someone's then set his car alight. Terrible!

• Wow
  • Sad

Hughesy1

I dunno who any of you are on tt unless your names relate to thisπŸ˜‚ I feel like I'm no as smart now 🀣 I mean I'm puzzled as to who gossgal really is haha

• Haha
So ma mans no chucked me oot even tho ive pished the bed and just lay there way a smug look on ma face while he had to deal with it πŸ˜„ in fact he seems to be in a good mood today although a couple times he's walked past me and gave me the fingers but other than that he's singing away so ave been having a wee dance to some good tunes. So far we have had a wee bit of run dmc 🎢walk this way🎢 Elton john 🎢im still standing yeah yeah yeah🎢 and one of ma faves 🎢 i would walk 500 miles and a would walk 500 more🎢 noo see if I was a paranoid woman I'd think he was taking the piss but he seems very chirpy singing these songs πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€£πŸ€£
Hahaha I think you really sound like that mad tits woman over on Facebook πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha