Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JoeExotic

VIP Member
We were literally told not to promote or post personal pages 🤦🏻‍♀️ Right it sucks some people can't get back on here but we'll not be able to at all if we keep this up.
This thread will just get locked again because of folk doing this.

Don’t promote your own account or anyone else’s account, ie gossgal and stop discussing small tiktok accounts that don’t make money from social media. That’s the rules. Calling someone a fat smelly cunt isn’t the reason why the threads get locked 🙄

Mod edit, thread locked for good because half the people are incapable of understanding the very simple rules and mods can't spend hours more trying to stop it.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19

Cherylseery

Chatty Member
Uz don't even want to get me started on ma weans the bunch of arseholes they are. My teenage lassie dresses like marilyn manson and im sure her n her spooky wee pals are in some sort of cult worshipping Charles manson bunch of freaky wee bastards 😳 ma wee yin well hes just a blabber mouth does not stop talking was laying in bed way me the other morning and I had a shit nite was so so tired and his wee squeaky voice was gon thru me so I gave him a jab to the side to shut him up but of course had to say aw sorry about that u know yer mammy has got twitchy arms 🙄🤔 noo if ye keep yer wee voice doon maybe it will stop me "twitching" so much 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Cherylseery

Chatty Member
So ma mans no chucked me oot even tho ive pished the bed and just lay there way a smug look on ma face while he had to deal with it 😄 in fact he seems to be in a good mood today although a couple times he's walked past me and gave me the fingers but other than that he's singing away so ave been having a wee dance to some good tunes. So far we have had a wee bit of run dmc 🎶walk this way🎶 Elton john 🎶im still standing yeah yeah yeah🎶 and one of ma faves 🎶 i would walk 500 miles and a would walk 500 more🎶 noo see if I was a paranoid woman I'd think he was taking the piss but he seems very chirpy singing these songs 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

Crl8

The way cherine says genuinely really grinds my gears. Something so small but it annoys me so much 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Cherylseery

Chatty Member
Oor Alanna has filmed her neighbour falling asleep looking absolutely smashed. Why do arseholes do things like this to "friends". Cow wouldn't be back in ma house again how has she got any pals she's vile.

Hahahahahahha hawl you that poor guy cleans up your pish and slevers🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 its the fkn least he can do. Leaves me up here to fend for masel hawf the time. Was dying of thirst the other day so told the wean to go tell his dad to get me a drink. Comes back 2 mins later way one of his wee plastic cups of water. Drank the lot in a wanner then the wean said I got that myself for u mummy I thought how the fk did he manage that he said I just got the water out the toilet bowl 🤢🤢🤮 the wee arsewipe got the cup bounced aff his heed and telt dont come back near me till yer auld enough to change ma arse 😠😠

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15

Walnutss

VIP Member
A lurker but what I will say is being obvious about taking it off tattle to msg people or making accounts for the purpose of harrasment isn't great. Other people who are connected and similar can be discussed so please🙏 I love reading this thread 😂

• Heart
  • Sick

Bostonxx

VIP Member
We were literally told not to promote or post personal pages 🤦🏻‍♀️ Right it sucks some people can't get back on here but we'll not be able to at all if we keep this up.

• Sad
I see cherine has put up yet another video yesterday of her reading out "funny" tweets. Can she maybe just fucking stop. The illiterate cunt can barely read which spoils then in the first place, but what's worse is that horrible forced laugh. Just fucking stop it.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

PeachArcher

Chatty Member
How is it possible to have wrinkles like that on those cheeks? Has she had a dodgy face lift or badly placed cheek filler? I’ve noticed puckering around her ears in previous videos as well, possibly PDO threads?

I have a baw face masel btw. Wrong side of my 30’s and not gonna lie, I’m exploring my options for a wee non-surgical tweak or two haha. Really wish the Scottish TikTokkers tagged their beautician so I could scrub them right off my list!

6979DE2C-41FD-400F-9B2A-BD423C3F42EA.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Jamie87

She might be struggling now that they aw know she's carrying out circumsitions with her vampire fang
Jenna Rice krispie mac Shes another wan thats piled on at least 4 stone since lockdown.....a liked her at first but for some reason... shes turned her account into only fans 😂😂😂 watch yer baby daddies folks.... hunny havin ppls babydaddies in yer dms (which I doubt)isnae a flex hen it makes you sound like a midden thats why yer the talk of the weans school...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12

harribo9001

Chatty Member
Aye I just fire the hairdryer at mine 😂😂😂😂 aww mate wee rough heed did you get some sleep yet? And are you still engaged or have ye been slung 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Who’s comment was it last night I’ve got a fire safety but doesn’t make me a fire women that killed me I couldn’t see it again to many to look but I was still howling.

Aye going back to his later I might even see cherine at the kebab shop can’t wait 😂🙌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 12