Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

harribo9001

Chatty Member
I seen that tattle gets the blame for everything. Can people not see that if the weren't doing the stuff they do, we would have nothing to talk about. Never their fault always ours
We just looked at the comments and someone had put Emma but she had ur comments on I would of said where we got it from the dafty she is man anything for attention…

Her **

Reactions: 2

Tiredgranny72

VIP Member
I hope you're right. For the next thing I'm going to say I hope I'm wrong. I've had my eye on the TT Tattle page and all I will say is the comment behaviour is very similar to another TT's behaviour. I'm a bit Rosie esk so can see things others don't tend to notice
Wish I was like that lol I tend to steam ahead oblivious 😳😳

harribo9001

Chatty Member
I cannot understand these creators who make fake pages to troll themselves to bring traffic to their pages. I can hardly run 1 with no content 🀣🀣🀣.
Imagine that and coming over here etc sack that rather be an C*** on my own profile but they hate the truth and block me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Tiredgranny72

VIP Member
All different things she says has happened then turns it round to be all that guy, yes that guy may have given her one of they black eyes which ain’t nice but can’t lie like that. No wonder people don’t believe anything she says. As a survivor this has angered me makes people not believe us cause of people like her and her lies 😑😑😑😑
Where are these photos is her fb still up? Or deleted?

Reactions: 1