Chelsealeeart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like she’s moaning about the food again and she hasn’t even got it yet 😂

Reactions: 3
I hope no one's sent her money on PayPal for a scarf
I saw mindingmybudget (who Chelsea used to be obsessed with before) wrote in the chat that she was still waiting for her package. I did see when she sold "ALL" of her scarves, she went to post office on her live. There was a grand total of...... 4 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She said this morning she won't be selling then any more as she doesn't want anyone to have them as her art is too exclusive. Yet is saying she will swap a painting for an iPhone 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I saw mindingmybudget (who Chelsea used to be obsessed with before) wrote in the chat that she was still waiting for her package. I did see when she sold "ALL" of her scarves, she went to post office on her live. There was a grand total of...... 4 🤣🤣
Yeah I saw that too making such a big deal of wrapping them all and addressing them at the post office 🙄 she's just at the phone shop dropping nearly a grand on a brand new iPhone apparently... She's cut the live just after saying she'll take it I bet she doesn't.

Reactions: 4
Yeah I saw that too making such a big deal of wrapping them all and addressing them at the post office 🙄 she's just at the phone shop dropping nearly a grand on a brand new iPhone apparently... She's cut the live just after saying she'll take it I bet she doesn't.
Yeah, she put a shout out to her followers asking them to drop some $$$'s in her paypal. She might be waiting to see if they oblige. To be honest, I think she does alright financially from her gifters. Also, pretty sure she will have recieved her benefit payment today. There are people out there struggling to make ends meet and then you have this obnoxious piece of tit, getting pissed up every day while blatantly committing benefit fraud. She's revolting.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
She just said she needs to sell a painting because she's getting desperate for cash 🙃🤣

🤣 someone told her to get a job and stop asking for money. Her response "you can't afford to watch chealsealeeart live, you can't watch me for free"

Then went offline

I'm sure she'll be back online in about 30 mins she needs the money from whatever gifts she gets.

• Haha
Hahaha she is fuming because she's skint now and no one gifts her 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's an absolute joke she was saying to the guy in the phone shop yeah I'll take it (the latest iPhone) now she's saying she can't afford a phone case knew she weren't going to get it 🙄

Well done for recording that though 🤣👍

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This video is fantastic Thanks for posting maybe lisa stars can add this with the the other clips on here to TT .

She's an absolute joke she was saying to the guy in the phone shop yeah I'll take it (the latest iPhone) now she's saying she can't afford a phone case knew she weren't going to get it 🙄

Well done for recording that though 🤣👍
what she bought phone case but no phone lmfao. or did she by a phone.

This video is fantastic Thanks for posting maybe lisa stars can add this with the the other clips on here to TT .

what she bought phone case but no phone lmfao. or did she by a phone.
I jumped on in the middle of her rambling but someone commented saying to go get a phone case while she waits so I'm guessing she's said she's waiting for her phone to be ready? 🤔 Whether thats true or not god only knows!

Reactions: 2
Says she's skint but will still have money for beer, weed & eating out daily 🤔

She's deffo missing that rickstaa's gifts

Reactions: 8
Chelsea is on 1 because nobody gifts her anymore lol look at how you treat others you sket and maybe understand why

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So shes calling people broke as an insult cause they won't give her gifts that she needs because she is also broke? Got it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How did she make money before tiktok gifts? Ive always seen her with that badly botoxed face.. Please tell me the dole doesn't cover those costs?!

Reactions: 4
She was a PRIIIIVATE DAAAANCER A DANCER FOR MONEEEYYYY

or y’know. She sold her ass on the streets like the classy broad she is

• Haha
She was a PRIIIIVATE DAAAANCER A DANCER FOR MONEEEYYYY

or y’know. She sold her ass on the streets like the classy broad she is
Oh lord have mercy man... Was she selling her crusty gear THAT recently?! Ffs I was thinking way back when she was young 🤦🤮

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.