Chelsealeeart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone's got out the wrong side of the mattress on the floor today, eh?

Obnoxious, ungrateful, narcissistic RACIST.

Her mate must be embarrassed to be seen with her and she knows it. Ahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 8

She makes an arse of her self every night and gets offended reading this every morning πŸ˜… Watching her devour two days worth of food in five minutes last night was impressive..
She is yelling abuse into her phone again at the moment πŸ˜•
If she has been diagnosed with a mental illness I would put money on it being ASPD.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
She makes an arse of her self every night and gets offended reading this every morning πŸ˜… Watching her devour two days worth of food in five minutes last night was impressive..
If she has been diagnosed with a mental illness I would put money on it being ASPD.
look at the fanny on her head pure gross finger up her nose. whats ASPD.

I think you are spot on with that.

She is all over the place this morning. I think she had high expectations of the friend visiting, and is angry that they have their own things going on that don't involve the centre of the universe itself chelsealeeartindaplace.

Also, I'm putting this out there now... if leanne makes it to America in the next six months, I will get her face tattooed on my left tit. (I say the left one, as its the bigger of the two and I need plenty of room for those lips of hers)

She's so full of tit and beyond delusional.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She's on now spouting more BS about how her American "friend" who she's known for years (yeah right) is the best thing since sliced bread (she does this often with people she's just met) apparently this mate is going to help her with her art πŸ™„ and she's told her everyone in America loves her, duck this London BS honestly.. wish I'd recorded it I've never heard so much BS in my entire life.

• Haha
look at the fanny on her head pure gross finger up her nose. whats ASPD.
Anti social personality disorder.

She's on now spouting more BS about how her American "friend" who she's known for years (yeah right) is the best thing since sliced bread (she does this often with people she's just met) apparently this mate is going to help her with her art πŸ™„ and she's told her everyone in America loves her, duck this London BS honestly.. wish I'd recorded it I've never heard so much BS in my entire life.
Pretty sure she's making it all up as she goes along. πŸ€£πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Attachments

Reactions: 6
I think you are spot on with that.

She is all over the place this morning. I think she had high expectations of the friend visiting, and is angry that they have their own things going on that don't involve the centre of the universe itself chelsealeeartindaplace.

Also, I'm putting this out there now... if leanne makes it to America in the next six months, I will get her face tattooed on my left tit. (I say the left one, as its the bigger of the two and I need plenty of room for those lips of hers)

She's so full of tit and beyond delusional.
Yeah it sounds like she's let down that her computer scientist/philosopher/architect/M15 friend hasn't stayed with her like she has been telling everyone. Apparently it's because she has gone to meet men and no one can take chelsea with them to meet men cause they will all fancy her πŸ₯΄

• Haha
Anti social personality disorder.

Pretty sure she's making it all up as she goes along. πŸ€£πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
That is spot on for her, never heard of ASPD before that's her to a tee. Wish some of her followers could see that the ones that are always saying oh she's got bi polar she doesn't mean it πŸ™„

Reactions: 3
That is spot on for her, never heard of ASPD before that's her to a tee. Wish some of her followers could see that the ones that are always saying oh she's got bi polar she doesn't mean it πŸ™„
If I had bi polar, I would be furious about her representation of it. That is NOT bi polar!

I've turned her off because I want to smack her more than usual, today. 🀣

Has she really just taken money off the big issue seller, she really has no shame πŸ™ˆ
WHAT? Fill me in.

Reactions: 7

SEXUALLY FRUSTRATED added to the mix πŸ˜–πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

ffs she really does look like a ape lol. she is on telling everyone to duck off saying she hates everyone. she not selling anymore scarfs, then burping like an animal. now saying she might go to instagram.
Why was she swearing at everyone and not selling scarves...have they been posted???

Reactions: 2
I hope no one's sent her money on PayPal for a scarf
Anyone who sent money for scarves (or scalfs as way too many people are calling them) was told to send it friends and family via PayPal so she didnt have to pay fees so if they don't arrive they can't do much. But she did film herself in the post office sending them and made sure the post office people didn't mention her name or address like it isn't widely known already.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I hope no one's sent her money on PayPal for a scarf
You would have to be a complete moron to order anything from this chick so it's their own fault if they have πŸ˜…
Bet she kicks off at that American soon! Chelsea gave her a key to her flat and then the girl went out to play and left Chelsea at home to pick her nose and draw all over her own face. She will erupt with her soon.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Ah damn I always miss the early lives πŸ˜•

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.