Chelsealeeart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Security in Harrods were staring "like I was a shop lifter, but then I realised it was because they know I'm TikTok famous". 🀣🀣 Does she actually believe her own πŸ’© πŸ˜†

This is getting funnier. The friend that was to arrive on Monday morning & insisted she would stay with Chelsea (despite being a millionaire) eventually arrives on Wednesday evening, is NOT staying with her. The friend is an international business woman, in CID, in MI5, like something out of the matrix, an archaeologist, is in fasion, an iPhone hacker, I may have missed a few, but this woman's list of talents is endless πŸ€”

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Is her friend staying at hers but out without her? She said something about she's gone to Annabelles but Chelsea didn't want to go. Yet she's got her friends pillow πŸ₯΄

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Is her friend staying at hers but out without her? She said something about she's gone to Annabelles but Chelsea didn't want to go. Yet she's got her friends pillow πŸ₯΄
The gospel according to Chelsea (for this 10 minute window) is that her friend is staying in the Carlton

• Haha
Reactions: 1
What name I think I'm blocked on both accounts then 😭🀣
She was on chelsealeeartlondon earlier. Maggot drunk, calling everyone cunts, saying that when everyone hears her story they will come running back. Her story, by the way, seems to be a humble one. Drawing upon her days as a hairdressing student, where, against all odds she attained her svq level 2.
The struggle is real...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She was on chelsealeeartlondon earlier. Maggot drunk, calling everyone cunts, saying that when everyone hears her story they will come running back. Her story, by the way, seems to be a humble one. Drawing upon her days as a hairdressing student, where, against all odds she attained her svq level 2.
The struggle is real...
Gee chef, hairdresser, artist...where do the talents end?πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

So whats happening these days? I haven't been on in a while. Lushy brushy is back as a mod now, what about peaches and lulu? Is butterfly monster, sorry, moonstar back on this planet yet? πŸ˜‚
Another butt kisser is popeye. No facial profile pic and private account as usual... C was doing makeup last night, every 5 mins he was making it clear to everyone to leave her alone, we are here for chelsea and any negative comments will be banned..... (all in capital letters i might add). What happened to that other moderator that came on and was saying threatning things to trolls....so called mr wonderful, i cant remember his name, is mentioned in a few threads....forkingsandqueens or something to that effect. Lasted ONE live....my goodnessπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

The lips though 😭

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
The lips though 😭
ffs she really does look like a ape lol. she is on telling everyone to duck off saying she hates everyone. she not selling anymore scarfs, then burping like an animal. now saying she might go to instagram.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.