Chelsealeeart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, I searched one of the sons names and there is no denying it’s her son. He looks exactly like her

Reactions: 6
It's a bit mean sharing her kids names. They're teenagers and didn't ask for any of this. It must have been difficult enough for them having a mum with severe mental problems...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I've known chelsea for years half the things she talk about are fantasys she just pretended she was abused because its how her mind works dont be fooled

• Wow
Reactions: 4
It's a bit mean sharing her kids names. They're teenagers and didn't ask for any of this. It must have been difficult enough for them having a mum with severe mental problems...
I totally agree. Poor lads should be kept out of it.

Did anyone see someone coming into a live a few weeks ago claiming to be her sister? She said that 'chelsea' punched her or someone else while they were holding a baby?

Reactions: 5
Deffo agree especially with them probably hearing about what she’s doing on tiktok now, her kids arent fair game

Reactions: 5
I've known chelsea for years half the things she talk about are fantasys she just pretended she was abused because its how her mind works dont be fooled
Are you one of her half-sisters/step-sisters? I'm sure she said they were from Leeds? I could be wrong. She seems convinced that it's them who constantly get her banned but I'm sure it's loads of other people too!

• Haha
She just went on live for a few minutes eating a burger and drinking a beer and she basically said that her name was Leanne Martin. She also thinks we are all trolls lol. She needs to stop drinking, stop lying and sort out her mental health. She ended the live because there were hardly any people on there, maybe she can feel the small amount of clout she did have, slipping away.

She just went on live for a few minutes eating a burger and drinking a beer and she basically said that her name was Leanne Martin. She also thinks we are all trolls lol. She needs to stop drinking, stop lying and sort out her mental health. She ended the live because there were hardly any people on there, maybe she can feel the small amount of clout she did have, slipping away.
It`s FEELEY she is a liar.

Reactions: 1
What's her story then? Why does she use a pseudonym and how come she moved away from her family?

Reactions: 1
What's her story then? Why does she use a pseudonym and how come she moved away from her family?
One time she said that she got herself in a “domestic violence situation” so her children got taken off her. I think her ex boyfriend was abusive (not the father of her kids). She looked like she was about to cry when she spoke about her kids being taken off her.

A few minutes later she told everyone on live that she’s lying about what she just spoke about and that no one really knows her

I think she’s been around a lot of awful men. I remember there was another time where she was in a pub and she didn’t like the way a man spoke to her. She started crying because he triggered her. And then she started saying stuff like “I’m not going to let a man treat me badly again”

She also said on live it was her baby daddy who abused her but yet he gets the kids how does that work she chats crap promises ppl they will win a picture £1 a ticket and after ppl paid it never happened anyways what u all think of her friend Lisa

Reactions: 3
Not sure what to think about Lisa she's staying with Chelsea ATM someone just asked how long for she said she wasn't sure, I thought Lisa was married and they had restaurants or something?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.