Chelsealeeart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Place your bets....
Tonight or tomorrow for another outburst that definitely isn't her fault, we're all jealous of her... Etc.

Booyaka
in the place lol

She was out and about earlier with Lisa, they said they will be doing a raffle later tonight £5 a ticket to win a scarf or small painting, the last I saw of them they were going for cocktails ..... another messy night I think
oh yes i agree wait for it lol

Reactions: 1
Place your bets....
Tonight or tomorrow for another outburst that definitely isn't her fault, we're all jealous of her... Etc.

Booyaka
What account is she using to go live these days? I haven’t seen her live for about a week or something so not like her, she’s normally live morning till night lol

Place your bets....

Booyaka
I vote for tonight. She was out earlier shouting in the streets about Arabs. I can only see this going badly…

she's just a. complete bleeping mess and beg like most middle aged women on TikTok what I don't get is the people who lick her ass.. defending racism and someone who is a complete see ya next Tuesday. I dislike her and if this was anyone else telling someone to go back to their own country or calling them racial names they be cancelled in a heartbeat SO WHY IS IT DIFFERENT FOR HER

Reactions: 6
What account is she using to go live these days? I haven’t seen her live for about a week or something so not like her, she’s normally live morning till night lol
she is using chelsealeeartlondon

she's just a. complete bleeping mess and beg like most middle aged women on TikTok what I don't get is the people who lick her ass.. defending racism and someone who is a complete see ya next Tuesday. I dislike her and if this was anyone else telling someone to go back to their own country or calling them racial names they be cancelled in a heartbeat SO WHY IS IT DIFFERENT FOR HER
yes i agree she is i can`t stand her. she needs to be cancelled.

She is on now begging ppl to get her accounts back, someone is saying they will get it back.. now shes asking ppl to pay £5 a raffle ticket to get one of her crappy paintings. asking ppl to gift her scruffy begging bleep.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
She's on live now under the name above now it's the highest gifter that gets the picture...🙄
Lisa's still round hers they really think they're something don't they

Last edited:
I’m actually getting really lovely vibes from Lisa. She seems down to earth and sweet? This is my first time seeing her so I’m only going off what I’ve seen so far.

If anyone has seen her before and knows otherwise, let me know!

Running around on the streets in traffic shouting the witch is a queen etc is def not normal. Yet everyone again cannot see it....🤣🤣😂😂🤣😂😂. Comedy show

I’m actually getting really lovely vibes from Lisa. She seems down to earth and sweet? This is my first time seeing her so I’m only going off what I’ve seen so far.

If anyone has seen her before and knows otherwise, let me know!
Yes i also think lisa is lovely, yet sees nothing wrong with chelseas actions or doesnt seem embaressed or put off by it...so i am left wondering who supports bad behaviour????

Reactions: 4
she is using chelsealeeartlondon

yes i agree she is i can`t stand her. she needs to be cancelled.

She is on now begging ppl to get her accounts back, someone is saying they will get it back.. now shes asking ppl to pay £5 a raffle ticket to get one of her crappy paintings. asking ppl to gift her scruffy begging bleep.
She's on Instagram now ranting that everyone's jealous that's why her tiktok has been banned... Again
Another account bites the dust lmfao.

shes live on tiktok now.

Last edited:
Her and her groupie friend lisa carry on like teenagers! I winced at yesterdays live of "chelsea" running into the road, shouting like a construction worker! Lisa seems to like it, your friends are not suppose to encourage bad behaviour, especially since you are wanting to go into business with them!!!!!

Her and her groupie friend lisa carry on like teenagers! I winced at yesterdays live of "chelsea" running into the road, shouting like a construction worker! Lisa seems to like it, your friends are not suppose to encourage bad behaviour, especially since you are wanting to go into business with them!!!!!
She says Lisa is her business partner for her fashion scarves, socks and bags maybe that’s why

I've watched Chelsea for a long time but now really struggle with it. At one point, I thought she might redeem herself. Get proper help for her problems but she just keeps going around in circles. She's incredibly self-destructive. I watched one of her lives where she talked about her childhood and it was incredibly sad and went a long way to explaining why she behaves the way she does but it's hard to have sympathy and understanding for someone who constantly lashes out and then has zero remorse. She never learns. She seems to be getting worse, the fact she didn't really address the incident in the hotel reception and now acts as if nothing happens. It's no big deal to her. All this means is that she's going to continue and at some point she's going to get beaten up or arrested or, most likely, sectioned. I do think at her core she is a sweet person but her demons are too strong and they surface far too much.

Reactions: 13
You dont really know what is the truth is anyones life, they just tell you what they want you to hear...

She says Lisa is her business partner for her fashion scarves, socks and bags maybe that’s why
Not being funny but they arent very good brand ambassadors to be fair

I've watched Chelsea for a long time but now really struggle with it. At one point, I thought she might redeem herself. Get proper help for her problems but she just keeps going around in circles. She's incredibly self-destructive. I watched one of her lives where she talked about her childhood and it was incredibly sad and went a long way to explaining why she behaves the way she does but it's hard to have sympathy and understanding for someone who constantly lashes out and then has zero remorse. She never learns. She seems to be getting worse, the fact she didn't really address the incident in the hotel reception and now acts as if nothing happens. It's no big deal to her. All this means is that she's going to continue and at some point she's going to get beaten up or arrested or, most likely, sectioned. I do think at her core she is a sweet person but her demons are too strong and they surface far too much.
What did she say about her childhood? I M really fascinated by her back story. Hasn’t she also got kids of her own?

Yes she has 2 boys.

Yes painted roots bag goes to highest gifter, looks like one person gifted. No ones interested, live ended. Lisa is batty as well.
She is batty as well you're right.
She's got 2 sons in their late teens think they live in Birmingham? She was saying before that she was sectioned when she was younger i think.
She's deeply unhappy she comes out with so much BS I'm sure about 80% of it is lies I remember not so long ago when she was saying she'd got into a gallery in Chelsea turned out a shop has agreed to take a couple of pieces don't know if they sold. And she's always going on about going to the US like it's the promised land and how crap it is here...I doubt she's even for a passport.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.