Chelsealeeart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not many watching Chelsea tonight

Think they are tired of the ego and drama.
I ain't

I ain't surprised she's been seen for the scum she is
Yes i think people are tired of her ego, boasting and all over drama. Eating out at posh restaurants " you could never afford this" ask about the cost of her paintings "you could never afford this" ...i just hope that the scarves she is selling WILL be sent out to the people that pay!!!!!!!

Reactions: 4
The other reason she has lost watchers is she is fkn boring when she sits in her flat dancing around like the fool she is. BORING. ppl only watch her when she`s out and causing drama...remember she thinks she is famous ..THE NOBODY.HER MODS ARE ALL MRS HITLERS..

I don't get her at all. Apart from being racist. I can't see the reason to watch her. She's so embarrassing and boring. Like a parody.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
she`s on venting like a crazy mad woman that she is. lying her sons going to visit her at xmas. oh i bet your sons are so proud of you NOT. going on about hating smoke when her friend lisa smoked in her house for a week...she don`t care about her kids she ain`t seen them in years... she only cares about money she said that.. you have no friends monkey face...no wonder you are always alone haha. spread the word to everyone about tattle life..

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Her surname is confirmed to be feeley. She was in the doctors and they called “Miss Feeley”

Did anyone hear her talking to the Arabic man all about how he can have multiple wives?

Reactions: 7
The language while children are on line is bang out of order.

Her surname is confirmed to be feeley. She was in the doctors and they called “Miss Feeley”

Did anyone hear her talking to the Arabic man all about how he can have multiple wives?
Why was she at the doc? Psychiatrist?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

Yes i heard her say miss feeley lol.

The language while children are on line is bang out of order.

Why was she at the doc? Psychiatrist?
she wanted a smear test.

yes i heard her she is vile tattle page is getting to her lol

Have you noticed she starts pretending to cry but how quickly she just stops she is so fake

Reactions: 5
This is more of a general question but involves Chelsea. Quite a few TikTOkers seem to be on benefits yet on their lives they seem to have a lot of disposable income, eating out regularly, etc. Do you know if any Tiktoker has been caught out by the benefits office by watching online. Also if people are earning money on TT, is it classed as earnings? Do they have to declare it?

• Heart
Have you noticed she starts pretending to cry but how quickly she just stops she is so fake
yes it`s for attention cries then laughs.

This is more of a general question but involves Chelsea. Quite a few TikTOkers seem to be on benefits yet on their lives they seem to have a lot of disposable income, eating out regularly, etc. Do you know if any Tiktoker has been caught out by the benefits office by watching online. Also if people are earning money on TT, is it classed as earnings? Do they have to declare it?
tt is classed as earnings they will get caught eventually for benefit fraud wait and see. no they don`t declare it...

We won`t buy a book that you say we need to pay for oh is it called the book of a pathological lies leighanne feeley. asking everyone to add a young guy she said has known him since she was 15 ..more lies he is the 21 yr old that shes sexing with in her flat. everything you say is lies monkey face.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart

tt is classed as earnings they will get caught eventually for benefit fraud wait and see. no they don`t declare it...

We won`t buy a book that you say we need to pay for oh is it called the book of a pathological lies leighanne feeley. asking everyone to add a young guy she said has known him since she was 15 ..more lies he is the 21 yr old that shes sexing with in her flat. everything you say is lies monkey face.
Pray do tell more...

Pray do tell more...
Which guy are you referring to?

Yes i think people are tired of her ego, boasting and all over drama. Eating out at posh restaurants " you could never afford this" ask about the cost of her paintings "you could never afford this" ...i just hope that the scarves she is selling WILL be sent out to the people that pay!!!!!!!
Spot on!
She really thinks she is better than anyone else. She will never succeed, she wants everything handed to her without putting in any effort or work.

You never know who you are talking to or who is watching your lives, one day she is going to piss off the wrong person.

What I want to know is, why is she estranged from her entire family? What did she do?!

I understand she had suffered in life (at the same time, I don't trust half the crap she chats...) but WHO HASNT? I certainly don't use the terrible things that have happened in my life or any mental health issues I may suffer as an excuse to behave like a jumped up, entitled animal.

She needs to be brought back down to earth, sooner rather than later.

I am disappointed that there have seemingly been no consequences for her actions so far, especially the vile racist comments that she continues to make and be excused for because her sons are mixed race? That's bull. She is absolutely racist.

Oh DARLING.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
She's mad she's started another account on tiktok chelsealeeartroots why so many accounts she just posts the same tit on each of them, also that image she uses as her profile pic on tiktok was drawn by one of her mods I think and she's using it to put on her "fashion" pieces I wonder if the person has been paid? It's not even her image to use surely.

She's mad she's started another account on tiktok chelsealeeartroots why so many accounts she just posts the same tit on each of them, also that image she uses as her profile pic on tiktok was drawn by one of her mods I think and she's using it to put on her "fashion" pieces I wonder if the person has been paid? It's not even her image to use surely.
she has had all the other accounts banned lol

he`s her new mod i can`t rem his tt name..
He keeps saying big things are coming.....is that a threat?

Pray do tell more...
Which guy are you referring to?
he`s her new mod i can`t rem his tt name..
Forkingsandqueens

How do you know?

Last edited:
Anybody here from the early days when she used to shoplift on live? :ROFLMAO: She's stopped doing it. Or got really good at hiding it.

I think someone said once that a shop in Chelsea has her photo up, shaming her for shoplifting. Is this true?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Anybody here from the early days when she used to shoplift on live? :ROFLMAO: She's stopped doing it. Or got really good at hiding it.

I think someone said once that a shop in Chelsea has her photo up, shaming her for shoplifting. Is this true?
Omg I didn't know about this I can well believe it though I've only been watching her for the past few months.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.