Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BTiktok

New here 👋🏻 I have had to block her account I watched that live when she was horrible to the man in the hotel she blames everything on bipolar when it’s the drink turning her that way. She literally does my tits in “oooo a bitch like me ” no pal your a racist annoying twat

Reactions: 9
She’s mentally unstable. She honestly needs to take her meds, maybe that can make her become more bearable and help her cope with things. The fact that she is drinking on top of that, when she was crying at the GP the other day saying that she knows she shouldn’t drink cause it’s bad for her, is just sad. All of her viewers egg her on and enable her behaviour. She had around 2k views when she kicked off today and she usually has like 200 when she is just sitting at home. She probably knows she gets more views when she is out and causing trouble

guzzler.88

VIP Member
She needs to scrub that furry white revolting tongue :sick: going to Harrods in that trampy white coat, wearing her dressing gown under it omg 😂 brush your 2 black teeth you manky tramp, as for your hair it`s all snapped at the sides and back....:ROFLMAO:

• Sick
  • Haha
Chelsea is on 1 because nobody gifts her anymore lol look at how you treat others you sket and maybe understand why

• Haha

Escapeology

Chatty Member
Chelsea is on her new tik tok live seems she’s woke up to the Ezra one and what she’s up too, she’s fuming about the YouTube video saying she had to beg Ezra for the login! Ezra is a bored little rich girl treating Chelsea like a little lap dog
Oooh sh1t has hit the fan, chelsea is pissed off to the max!!!!! She said she is going to expose Ezra, where she met her etc ....the game is up Ezra. Knew you were a fake b1tch.

• Heart

@NoseyRosie

VIP Member
Bet she is well jealous sitting watching her friend getting her hair done in Harrods lol...
Only last week she hated Harrods & couldn't be bothered going in there 😂

Did you see one of her latest videos where she's walking through Harrods shouting roots darling & the 2 security guards appearing out of nowhere to keep an eye on her🤣🤣

• Haha

Escapeology

Chatty Member
I have realised C does not have the capabilities to read through the sarcastic comments on her lives. I have noticed a lot of people on her lives blow smoke up her ar$e, almost sarcastically, like they are just stroking her ego, and not meaning the compliments they give out. She made ezra a mod and ezra said "thanks although i dont read the comments"....reeked of sarcasm to me. Chelsea is in love it seems...gushing over ezra too much!!!! Money buys the whisky!!! - paying for chelseas nails and harrods trips, i suppose its cheaper for ezra to do that than to pay for accomodation in london...cheapskate 🤣 How are the sleeping arrangements? Ezra in the bed on the floor and chelsea on the couch or? Cramped up in that flat with stuff everywhere would do my head in!!!!

tcmarie

She is on benefits probably get her bills paid her art isn't selling for shit I followed her for about a year and soon found outs she a liar and fraud

If it is the peaches mod that you say is a troll, my goodness she is up chelseas crack big time. All the mods are ar$e creepers and fake! Its too overly complimentary to be real!!!
Chelsea's mods are an odd bunch. She's had a hard time trusting them. People have complained that they have been blocked after gifting Chelsea And after saying nice things. Some mods were definitely working against her. Also, some of the mods she has now, lushy brushy etc. Why do they mod for someone who constantly uses racist language? It's a reflection on themselves. They're basically saying they're okay with racism. Perhaps they are racists too?

Noodlebuddy

Yes i think people are tired of her ego, boasting and all over drama. Eating out at posh restaurants " you could never afford this" ask about the cost of her paintings "you could never afford this" ...i just hope that the scarves she is selling WILL be sent out to the people that pay!!!!!!!
Spot on!
She really thinks she is better than anyone else. She will never succeed, she wants everything handed to her without putting in any effort or work.

You never know who you are talking to or who is watching your lives, one day she is going to piss off the wrong person.

What I want to know is, why is she estranged from her entire family? What did she do?!

I understand she had suffered in life (at the same time, I don't trust half the crap she chats...) but WHO HASNT? I certainly don't use the terrible things that have happened in my life or any mental health issues I may suffer as an excuse to behave like a jumped up, entitled animal.

She needs to be brought back down to earth, sooner rather than later.

I am disappointed that there have seemingly been no consequences for her actions so far, especially the vile racist comments that she continues to make and be excused for because her sons are mixed race? That's bull. She is absolutely racist.

Oh DARLING.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

Noodlebuddy

Uh oh lisa starz, she's going to track your IP and her and the po po are going to knock at your door together. 🤣

Why didn't you tell us you had the whole ocean in your knickers? HOW BIG ARE THEY? 🙄

• Haha

Escapeology

Chatty Member
yeah i know, no one seems to really know her ?

she was only on 10 min on tt she is going to watch ricksta`s live at 9.

Does anyone really know her ?
A few have greeted her, but what a nerve coming onto a guys live when u threatened his family and called him a coke dealer....bloody hell!!!

Notsotypical

Chatty Member
I also heard her say something about how she has a better body than any black woman

This is why I don’t fault ezra for trying to keep her off live especially when she’s drinking. Yes she was forceful with it but that’s the only way to be with someone like chelsea. She was so wasted I doubt she’ll remember any of this when she wakes up. We’ve all embarrassed ourselves after overindulging but this is next level. That was the mother of all wake up calls and I hope she heeds it
She won't heed it I can tell you that much, her followers will say today's a new day, she's bi-polar, blah blah Chelsea you're amazing just be you. Guarantee it.

We need a new thread has anyone got any ideas for the title or will it be chelsealeeart #2

Last edited:

Russiandolly

getting there 😂
What a surprise 🙄

She's wankered every day, that's her problem. She is a self indulgent moron.

As Noodlebuddy said there are many of us suffering with mental health issues, that doesn't excuse her vile behaviour.
I too grew up in an abusive home, and have been on the recieving end of horrendous domestic violence. I have been diagnosed with ptsd and anxiety disorder. But I treat every single person I interact with, with love and respect.

I think this is why this clown triggers me so much. I find her vulgar and hearing her flippantly brush off her ugly behaviour as a symptom of bipolar etc, really riles me.

To those who have been treated unfairly and struggle as a result, much love and respect 💙💚💛

Last edited:
  • Heart

MsFatBooty

She’s fallen out with every friend we’ve seen on tiktok. Remember Cecilia (Cece), the girl she met when out with Modeen one night and they prayed in the streets then went home to party. They spent every day and night together after that. Then all of a sudden Chels got pissed that she was taking too long to get ready one day and dropped her, they made up after some time and she was in tiktoks with Chels again usually in the background but then all of a sudden she disappeared and Chels stopped mentioning her.

The same thing will happen with this new Afghan man just give it a week or two or maybe even a few days.
Is CeCe the woman who she went on a massive rant about just before she went out with Rik on the weekend? Saying something about it was her birthday and she didn't call Chelsea to go out until 2am so she was a bitch that could fuck off etc. 😭

Also, Chelsea admitted her name is Leanne the night her alleged sister was in the live accusing her of hitting her when she was holding a baby. She said that's why she signs her paintings with LM and the 'character name' is just where she lives and Lee as she was called LeeLee as a nickname.

Notsotypical

Chatty Member
She doesn't like complaining in restaurants (that's all she ever does) but she's just sent back the whole roast... She's just mentioned she worked for Ramsay again 😂

• Haha