Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Russiandolly

Yeah I saw that too making such a big deal of wrapping them all and addressing them at the post office πŸ™„ she's just at the phone shop dropping nearly a grand on a brand new iPhone apparently... She's cut the live just after saying she'll take it I bet she doesn't.
Yeah, she put a shout out to her followers asking them to drop some $$$'s in her paypal. She might be waiting to see if they oblige. To be honest, I think she does alright financially from her gifters. Also, pretty sure she will have recieved her benefit payment today. There are people out there struggling to make ends meet and then you have this obnoxious piece of shit, getting pissed up every day while blatantly committing benefit fraud. She's revolting.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

Escapeology

Chatty Member
Omg motifying there are people on there saying people condoning this behaviour aren't helping at all.. Spot on
Yes agree, she is loud, i dont care what anyone says, she even admits it a few times herself. You go to a pub for a sunday lunch. Have a woman loudly using vile words and swearing next to you. Going on periodic rants about food etc. Knocking her beer over calling staff every so often. She must understand that when she eats out she is MOST CERTAINLY NOT THE STAR OF THE SHOW or the only customer. Craving attention with constant NIT PICKING and outbursts. Going on about how great she is and everyone wants a piece of her 😺. All whilst filming people and making rude remarks about people when they tell you to hush. I would also be annoyed if i went out and some random was filming me, and laughing! She stoked a fire, then cant understand what happened. Its like tik tok gives her a sense of security to blurt out what she likes when she goes out. Bursts into tears if someone is rude to her, yet shouts vile sexual remarks at people!!! Other day she was filming an obese guy telling everyone on live he is a fat c**t. You keep reminding everyone that a b%^ch is 40, so grow up and act like it!!!! Her followers continue to encourage her to misbehave, and she falls hook, line and sinker all the time. When she insults people followers say "she didnt mean it leave her alone"....if someone said vile things to you...would you just leave it alone??????

One day she's gonna mess with the wrong person. She was constantly filming these ppl eating and shouting across the pub. And then is surprised when she gets threatened. Poor ppl trying to enjoy a nice meal and u got this pratt being obnoxious and nasty.
Before that she kept saying people were looking at her, flips the camera around to show the live, not one person was looking at her, she gets paranoid

I know people feel sorry for her but honestly no-one I know with bipolar behaves this way.. She is just an abnoxious, aggressive, dishonest individual. The level of stupidity amongst her 'followers' is frankly terrifying... as is the way she eats cake
And picks her nose and looks at it on lives all the time🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

piss off peaches
Lushy mushy has made her account private for some reason. Hardly any mods show their real faces. She has a guy over for a few days and doesnt want his face shown...now if that was me i would start wondering why...🀣🀣🀣🀣

Well she is now saying she wants to move to the states .. thank god and she is quoting this thread πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
The states will send her right back 🀣🀣....and NO darling....NO ONE IS EVEN REMOTELY JEALOUS OF YOU!!!!!!!! booyaka in da place!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

Noodlebuddy

I only watched for 5 mins last night as I've enjoyed not seeing her toxic ramblings, but she defo seemed more than pissed and stoned?

Ricksta said they have knew each other 12 years so they have made up. Remember it was 15 years a couple of months ago.... if you're going to lie, you have to remember what lies you told in the first place you dodgy, pouting coke dealer. 🀣

• Haha

Lisa Starz

Does anyone have a video of antics last night?

NUTTERS

Lisa starz have you deleted the youtube videos?
I had a copyright notice from chelsea lee πŸ˜‚ i had a
youtube comment 2 days ago that sounded like it was written by leanne but was probably her friend Ezra's account.. Saying i could never be like her and im broke cause i have an android 🀭

So leanne has a website, also made by Ezra.
You can tell she's been hanging round with an american cause she keeps talking about taking everyone to court πŸ™„

Ill leave this here for future reference

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow

Noodlebuddy

She needs to be hospitalised. I say that with a good heart, she really needs serious help.

She will say she isn't drinking again etc... and all the sycophantic enablers will blow smoke up her arse. Its the same every single time.

Ezra, if you read this, please consider contacting someone about your friend. She is a danger to herself and you know it.

Noodlebuddy

First time on the thread - hello!

Seen her lives quite a bit on TikTok, thought she was fairly harmless but some of the stuff recently has made me realise not. Had a read of this thread the other day and it was eye opening to say the least.

I was just scrolling on TikTok and her live was on, didn’t even click on it but heard her say she wished cancer on someone and hoped they died. Utterly vile

Reported her.

Not sure who this was about but that is not ok. Disgraceful
Welcome, pull up a chair and strap in for a wild ride. 🀣

That's awful, she's vile. πŸ˜–

I'm not watching her tonight as I'm anxious and I don't think listening to her telling people to suck their mums fanny and wash their knickers, will help.

Maybe I should get 'pissed as a parrot' and abandon my child so I can go and shout abuse at people? Seeing as I'm mentally ill, it's OK right? πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ random sycophants might even give me loads of money to encourage me to act up.

Anyone who disagrees IS JUST JEALOUS because they COULD NEVER BEEE MEEEEE.

P.s
Can you all keep me updated with the goss, if any? Ta. 🀣

queenofsheba1234

VIP Member
One day she's gonna mess with the wrong person. She was constantly filming these ppl eating and shouting across the pub. And then is surprised when she gets threatened. Poor ppl trying to enjoy a nice meal and u got this pratt being obnoxious and nasty.
She’s a fucking embarrassment.
People are trying to enjoy their meals and time together (especially if we get locked down again!) without some drunk woman screeching at them. What a mess she is.

NorthStarHigh

I first discovered her by stumbling onto one if her lives a couple of months ago and she had ordered a take away coffee but started shouting at the girl saying it wasn't good enough cause she's from Chelsea and a bitch like her expects better. The poor girl didn't say anything but got her a fresh one. It was horrible to watch, there was nothing wrong with the coffee..

• Sad

Noodlebuddy

She went round in drunken circles last night between reporting anyone who writes on tattle to the police, to "squashing us like ants" to destroying us and straight up murdering us.

She said we are all to "suck our mums on Monday and suck our dads on tuesday"

Short of baking my dad's ashes into a lollipop, I don't see how I can suck him on Tuesday. πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

We are also all virgins with crusty feet.

More importantly, she also reminded everyone that she can't be racist because of her mixed race kids * yawn * and her outbursts aren't her fault, it's the fault of being drunk.

So to summarise, we can all be RACIST and its fine as long as we're pissed?

Get a life, Leanne. STOP DRINKING and get some help, you really need it.

The people egging her on are worse than her in my eyes.

She is very mentally unwell.

Attachments

Anybody here from the early days when she used to shoplift on live? :ROFLMAO: She's stopped doing it. Or got really good at hiding it.

I think someone said once that a shop in Chelsea has her photo up, shaming her for shoplifting. Is this true?

• Wow
  • Haha
I feel bad for the staff trying to do their jobs there (probably tired, probably short staffed because so many people are sick or self isolating right now especially in the hospitality industry) and they have someone sitting there shouting and ranting about god and everything else. They don’t need that. Stay in your flat and rant if you have to.
THIS. She prides herself on being working class yet treats people in the service industry like shit. She behaves worse than all the snotty posh women she rants about.

Escapeology

Chatty Member
To be honest im getting sicknand tired of the rants!!! The swearing going on on her lives! I mean she claims to be an ambassador for "the kids" yet swears shockingly and says the most hateful things on her lives, nice role model. I wish people would wise up to the fact that she only likes you as much as you gift and by the followers you have! I mean a 40 year old boasting about being "tik tok famous" is cringe worthy. A number of people are called trolls because they dont have many followers, let me remind you that you have to APPROVE followers first. Maybe some people dont want to expose their life to random people!!!!!!!!! She is aware that she goes off her head when drinking, do the rational advuce dear lady is to STOP BLOODY DRINKING!!!!! These lives, where she just sits, rants, gets hammered, make fat "j's" are becoming bloody boring and carry no substance! Yet you get those few arse kissers who keep egging her on!!! TIK TOK IS TOXIC!

AND NO ONE OWES YOU A THING IN LIFE! YOU WANT IT YOU EARN IT!!!!!!!

AND STOP USING MENTAL HEALTH AS A PLATFORM TO BEHAVE BADLY. IT IS NOT OK NO MATTER WHAT PROBLEMS YOU HAVE. SORT YOURSELF OUT INSTEAD OF BOTOX HAIR AND BUYING GOLD!!!!

AND EATING OUT ALL THE TIME.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Lisa Starz

I really thought leanne's friend had left cause she was on a MAD one last night. Nope, ezra's sat in the next room listening to her SCREAMING and shouting at chat and random guys coming up on live.

Her neighbour knocked the door around 2am and told her to keep the noise down cause his kid was having a fit cause of her - she came back looking sad and concerned, Butterflymoonstar said "you are not responsible for anyone else" 😢

Later she went into the living room and asked Ezra "have i been good tonight?" To which ezra reluctantly replied "i guess so". Sounds like even she's had enough of leanne now.

I got a lot of screen recordings from last night, i dont know where to begin!!! RIP my youtube πŸ˜‚

Attachments

• Heart

MsFatBooty

I ended up watching her at stupid o clock flashing her grubby bra and turning on people that are genuine followers asking why they're up in her business. She went on some misogynistic rant about how women only go out dressed like they're looking to get fucked and if they are getting fucked they're giving it away for free which is disgusting and should be charging 😳

• Wow
  • Angry
She seems like one of those women that is racist towards anyone that’s not white but will fetishise black men and biracial kids.
Fetishization. YES. Bang on the head! It's SO problematic for a white woman to do this. Also the way she pounds the pavement looking for an 'Arab husband' or the way she points the camera at anyone brown and shouts 'Mashallah', her constant co-opting of 'blackspeak' like she's a 15-year-old Eminem fan. By the way, all of this happens while she is NOT having an episode and is NOT drinking. Her defence that she is only 'racist' when she is drunk is BS. It is always there. It just comes out more when she is drunk. I have watched her for a while now and have seen her use racist language about black people, Asian people (South & East!), Arabs, Muslims, 'foreigners', basically anybody who isn't White English. The worst thing is, she thinks she is 'down with' all cultures and races, a 'woman of the world' but at the same time shouts things along the lines of 'English jobs for English people' at hotel receptionists. Also, I saw another clip on TT where somebody screen-recorded her live feed the day after the hotel reception incident and she literally said 'calling somebody a Curry Muncher is not racist.' WOW. I find it incredible that people still mod for her, they are literally supporting racism.

• Heart
  • Wow

Escapeology

Chatty Member
Please tell me the headset came to dinner too?! πŸ™ πŸ˜‚
Probably stashed in the bag incase anyone phoned for a mickey D order while she was out 🀣

I take it she's wankered again?
And just the previous night she was saying how she wanted her mum to be proud of her...would she be proud of comments like that??? HER AND RICKSTA ARE CUT FROM THE SAME CLOTH!!

Chelsea said they met during art therapy while they were in a mental health facility
Not suprised the two act like con artists

What a surprise πŸ™„

She's wankered every day, that's her problem. She is a self indulgent moron.

As Noodlebuddy said there are many of us suffering with mental health issues, that doesn't excuse her vile behaviour.
I too grew up in an abusive home, and have been on the recieving end of horrendous domestic violence. I have been diagnosed with ptsd and anxiety disorder. But I treat every single person I interact with, with love and respect.

I think this is why this clown triggers me so much. I find her vulgar and hearing her flippantly brush off her ugly behaviour as a symptom of bipolar etc, really riles me.

To those who have been treated unfairly and struggle as a result, much love and respect πŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ’›
She mentioned on her live last night when she first got on that "she is a good actress". If you have problems you dont announce it to every man and his dog like you are announcing your name! I think she says that first so they wont harass her if she kicks off. Its like a very bad driver sticking a learner driver sign on the back of his car, so theres no repercussions and an understanding from those around him if he stuffs up!!

Mental health is not your free pass in life to act badly!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart

@NoseyRosie

VIP Member
Honestly jokes aside I hope she gets help. Whether it be therapy, medication or just taking time of social media to focus on her health and well-being.

It seems like this Ezra girl is trying to help her but not in the right way she's coming across a bit controlling.

Please chelsea drink and smoke in moderation. Think before you speak & focus on your artwork.

I have a couple mates similar to her with bipolar, lives alone and not with their kids. I'm sure friends try their best to help her but she's just hard work.

Anyway Booyaka in the placeπŸ€ͺ✌
It's ok, amongst her many talents, Sgt.Ezra must also be a qualified doctor, as she is now providing her with tablets to stop her drinking alcohol 😬

• Wow
  • Haha

queenofsheba1234

VIP Member
I feel bad for the staff trying to do their jobs there (probably tired, probably short staffed because so many people are sick or self isolating right now especially in the hospitality industry) and they have someone sitting there shouting and ranting about god and everything else. They don’t need that. Stay in your flat and rant if you have to.

• Heart