Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
It's a shame coz she could have been famous but she's fukd it. Just 3 months ago, when she started a new account, she could get 1,000 people in a couple of hours. Now, her latest new account doesn't even have 1,000 yet and it's been over a week. She struggles to get viewer numbers as well, was watching the other night and she had under 100. The only reason she was rocketing up the TT charts was because one person was buying most of her gifts. Now he's gone, she's barely getting anything.

Also, this forum shows how un-famous she is! Other TikTokers have pages and pages of threads and comments. This one is so pathetic, there's just 5 of us posting stuff :ROFLMAO: There are cats on TT more famous than Chelsea

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yeah as above has stated I don’t believe in “guilty by association” she left her family including young children behind 10 years ago which must have been traumatic for them so this doesn’t need brought back up to them 🤔
I know what it’s like having a mentally ill parent and often times people like to tar you with the same brush

• Heart
Reactions: 11

simonsays1111

C is on live now slagging Ezra to shreds threatening to “expose” her. She’s also talking about Ezra controlling her and making her look awful in the videos

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Noodlebuddy

I stayed up and watched the whole thing unfold. 😑 it was shocking.

Ricksta was more concerned with looking good ro his followers than getting his 18 year old daughter away from 'chelsea'. The way he spoke to his girlfriend was appalling.

• Wow
What did she say about her childhood? I M really fascinated by her back story. Hasn’t she also got kids of her own?
She grew up in the care system and wasn't treated well. Then, at 16, she was out on her own and it seems she was taken advantage of by men. Very grim. She has 2 grown up children. From what I gather, and I don't know at what point, but things disintegrated and they ended up being cared for by their paternal grandparents. I find the whole thing desperately sad and feel it will only be resolved when she has successful treatment for her mental illness. She has been in a mental facility before and for whatever reason, it hasn't worked and so on it goes. A vicious circle. She'll survive, because she always has done but I feel most of her 'fans' on TT are there for the drama. They want things to escalate. And that will always hold her back. It's a shame, she has some positive qualities but she's also a monster.

trust me Chelsea no ones jealous of you,
To be honest, I'm a bit jealous that she's on benefits and can afford to eat out every day of the week!

Last edited:

queencarmen

VIP Member
Last time I watched her she was banging on the door of Tiktok headquarters before it had even opened. The next time she was screaming at passers by outside Harrods. I had no idea she lived in a council property as I'm sure I remember her saying that someone bought her a house in Chelsea or something...Guessing it's all exaggerated. I feel bad watching sometimes but also she is probably safer with a public presence because her behaviour is very risky. She literally just strolls into expensive places and starts talking and filming to strangers!!

tinytree

She fetishizes mixed people it’s disgusting. There’s a black lady that posted a skull emoji in the comments, other ppl were posting it too and chelsea took it as them saying her live was dead. I think she blocked the black lady then she went on about how the lady could never have her “baby father” and how he’s too light skinned for her. And she could never have beautiful mixed race children like her. Went on to say how mixed race is the best and that’s why she had mixed race kids

It was all so disturbing. I think she got blocked as she should, she’s been so absolutely vile and abusive today. There was another lady who made a comment she didn’t like and chelsea went on to roast her profile pic telling everyone to look at it and to report the account.

I recorded some other stuff earlier I can’t even remember what it captured but I’ll maybe post later or tomorrow

ETA - nevermind she’s back on live, hasn’t been blocked

The IRONY!!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Oh dear I'm blocked couldn't keep my mouth shut
I only said imagine u paid for a meal and then to be seated next to that spouting her hateful and graphic words for all to hear into a mobile phone

• Heart
  • Haha

Unknown345

The video was so embarrassing. Ezra on the phone with the “new rep” was so obviously fake, even Chelsea was laughing at her in the video. Considering it’s Chelsea’s YouTube Channel, we saw only a few clips of her and the rest was just ezra.

I think Ezra is even confused on who she is and how she wants to be portrayed. There was so many clips of her with her headset being “professional” and then ends with clips of her saying she wants a boyfriend that will allow her to sleep with multiple other men?

C said on a live recently that Ezra made her delete a video because E was swearing in it & didn’t want her family to see, yet is ok with her family and the world knowing her sex life?

And just to add, what the hell was the part about sectioning Chelsea?! When she was “on the phone to the new rep”

That came off as a pure nasty dig at C.

I think some of Chelsea’s actions are vile, like the racism and rudeness. The list goes on, but she is being treated like absolute shit by E and fully controlled. It’s rather worrying.

If C’s fans didn’t notice how controlling E was, I don’t think C would have realized.

Notsotypical

Chatty Member
Is this woman for real 🤦‍♀️ I literally cringe through her lives
Unfortunately she is, did you see her last night? 😮😮 I'm so fed up with everyone excusing her behaviour though saying she's bi polar, she may well be but there's still no excuse for shouting at people in the streets etc. You'll get those idiots today saying oh chels you were so funny last night 🙄🙄 she's deeply unhappy but has no real friends to speak of who will actually help her.. She's like a broken record.

Russiandolly

Cant even go out without sucking on a bottle...now she is looking for a 27yr old "to ride all night" 😖
Walking through the street shouting about riding a 27 year old all night and how much she loves tight balls... 😅
I would shit myself if I heard that heavy breathing coming up behind me in the street 😮

• Haha

Russiandolly

‘you are not responsible for anyone else’
Err what??
Does that mean you can do whatever you like despite how it affects others??
Keeping the noise down when you live in close quarters with others isn’t being responsible for other people - it’s just not being a dickhead. Anyone with basic manners understands that.

these people don’t live in the real world then are surprised when they alienate others!!
The guy asked her to keep the noise down because his son was fitting. Almost all the comments were people telling her to keep going as it wasn't her problem. It's a side show and really highlights how ugly people really are. She did look slightly concerned for a few minutes.
What I did notice though, was that when that Modeein (?) guy went on her live, her demeanour changed. She thinks he is some kind of Adonis so immediately toned down the vulgarity. She knows exactly what she is doing and sucks up to the people who she thinks may benefit her.

• Angry

MyTwoPennies

Hi All, first time poster and long-time watcher of Chelsea. After the initial fascination, it quickly became apparent how unwell she is. I got blocked on TT by her frankly weird followers who support her in this downward spiral. This morning was a pure shit show.

Russiandolly

What name I think I'm blocked on both accounts then 😭🤣
She was on chelsealeeartlondon earlier. Maggot drunk, calling everyone cunts, saying that when everyone hears her story they will come running back. Her story, by the way, seems to be a humble one. Drawing upon her days as a hairdressing student, where, against all odds she attained her svq level 2.
The struggle is real...

• Haha

clsiress

One day she's gonna mess with the wrong person. She was constantly filming these ppl eating and shouting across the pub. And then is surprised when she gets threatened. Poor ppl trying to enjoy a nice meal and u got this pratt being obnoxious and nasty.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart

steste

Chatty Member
I get such anxiety whenever I see her lives. I'm constantly worrying about her neighbours. I'd be furious if I was above, below or next to her flat. Blaring music out at unsociable hours.

She was transphobic to one of my favourite tik tokers. If she is unwell and blaming her outbursts on that then she needs to get some help. Her gifters/followers need to stop enabling her too.

• Heart
Reactions: 9