Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

guzzler.88

VIP Member
I really thought leanne's friend had left cause she was on a MAD one last night. Nope, ezra's sat in the next room listening to her SCREAMING and shouting at chat and random guys coming up on live.

Her neighbour knocked the door around 2am and told her to keep the noise down cause his kid was having a fit cause of her - she came back looking sad and concerned, Butterflymoonstar said "you are not responsible for anyone else" 😶

Later she went into the living room and asked Ezra "have i been good tonight?" To which ezra reluctantly replied "i guess so". Sounds like even she's had enough of leanne now.

I got a lot of screen recordings from last night, i dont know where to begin!!! RIP my youtube 😂
make a new youtube babe or facebook

I need to post her live from 3am this morning I'll edit them and put them on the bethebestlickmyleg account on TikTok
yesssssssssss can`t wait love x

Notsotypical

Chatty Member
Have you noticed how lisa doesnt come on to her lives anymore...another strange one, dabbling in spirits etc.
I think Lisa was or is another rickstaa only hung around for the clout I caught her a couple of times on my fyp doing lives she barely had 50 people watching

Escapeology

Chatty Member
he`s her new mod i can`t rem his tt name..
He keeps saying big things are coming.....is that a threat?

Pray do tell more...
Which guy are you referring to?
he`s her new mod i can`t rem his tt name..
Forkingsandqueens

yes it`s for attention cries then laughs.

tt is classed as earnings they will get caught eventually for benefit fraud wait and see. no they don`t declare it...

We won`t buy a book that you say we need to pay for oh is it called the book of a pathological lies leighanne feeley. asking everyone to add a young guy she said has known him since she was 15 ..more lies he is the 21 yr old that shes sexing with in her flat. everything you say is lies monkey face.
How do you know?

Last edited: