Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Her mods feed her false information all the time. A really quick Google will show you that TikTok 'gifts' are actually taxable income and have to be declared. But it's not the tax office Chelsea needs to worry about (yet). It's the benefits office, she needs to declare it to them before somebody else does. She's rattled coz she's started saying 'I don't make any money on TikTok' but we all know just a few weeks ago she was bragging about the amount of castles Ricksta was gifting her. They only need to look at her feed anyway. Who on benefits can afford to get botox and eat out all the time? She's an idiot. She's doing it all in full view. She could end up homeless.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

MsFatBooty

It's the funniest pile of shite I've ever watched.

You have to believe everything being said though because surely only a professional would wear a headset throughout the entire video. 🤣🤣

Her friend talks a good talk, I'll give her that. She's a clever one, but just as mad as her good friend, 'celebrity artist, chelsealeeart'.

Leanne was crying in the Chinese restaurant before, telling her sob stories.

Did anyone catch her basically admit to selling paracetamol under the guise of it being hard stuff because she was so poor?
The headset 😭 all I could think of was Chabuddy G being Kurupt FM manager

• Haha

Ginge89

Chatty Member
I need to post her live from 3am this morning I'll edit them and put them on the bethebestlickmyleg account on TikTok

• Heart

Escapeology

Chatty Member
How many times a day do you think she says 'Arab' and 'booyakaaa'?
The same amount of times as "a bitch like me" and "ooohh daaarling" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Hahaha she is fuming because she's skint now and no one gifts her 🤣🤣
I cannot believe that video and her rant...omg how does she swing from having cash to broke so quickly....it is a disgrace to swear at her viewers, demand cash and get upset about no gifts. NO ONE OWES YOU A THING IN LIFE, YOUR LIFE PATH IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY!!!! if she wants to go on tik tok all day long, that is her choice. No one is paying for her to have insults thrown at them get scared to say or question anything for fear of being blocked, and listen to vile language blasting over the phone!!!! I watched her once and even my husband (who is as open minded as they come) was horrified at the language and the chav way she came across. He told me to get off the live immediately!!!!! She lifts some people up and tears some of them down with her remarks in the street ALL day long!!!! Take a good look in the mirror. I think what annoys people the most and the reason why she gets trolls is her overinflated EGO and ENTITLEMENT, then switching to VILE and INSULTING...do unto others as you would have them do to you "chelsea"!!!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
She has admitted it on many occasions that she upped and left her kids and moved to London to sleep with older men for money obviously she was in her 30s then so business has dried up somewhat ?
It’s one of the only consistent story’s she has.

Again I do think she needs serious help

• Wow
  • Sad

NorthStarHigh

Hahaha I'm half way through the YouTube vid and it's fucking hilarious. I am actually crying 🤣 is lulumari giving anyone else The Mighty Boosh vibes?! "no butterfly, im a box" 😂 absolutely gutted i missed all this, i knew butterfly was a space cadet!!! It was only a matter of time 😂👏

• Haha

NorthStarHigh

that’s really grim and just reinforces bad/shitty behaviour because everyone tells her it’s ok. Hope the kid was alright!
Yup exactly. Her mods are so twisted that it baffles me all the time. I bet none of them have any friends in reality because they sure as hell aren't liked by anyone except the other moronic mods. Crazy.

A bit of last night, included some of her "dancing" as well at the end which had me laughing my ass off this morning as I was fast forwarding through the footage to see what I captured. I'm sure Lisa Starz screenrecorded the rest,there was a lot. I didn't know Ezra was still there, I can only imagine what she was thinking as all this was going on but obviously she doesn't gaf about Chels she's just using her for a place to crash

I couldn't get it to upload here so had to put it on vimeo
😂😂😂 She's like a dancing monkey with symbols when its sped up.

Also, no I've really got to disagree about Lisa saccone, I can see right through her "nice" act. She was only back on live with Chelsea to get more viewers so to ask for gifts and she said she was poor and needed money for beer and wine.. As she was sat drinking beer all day from about lunch time. Im not falling for that. And saying that ricksta is a good guy after talking about the voice notes. What?!? She's just like Chelsea but just not an extremist.

Yup exactly. Her mods are so twisted that it baffles me all the time. I bet none of them have any friends in reality because they sure as hell aren't liked by anyone except the other moronic mods. Crazy.

😂😂😂 She's like a dancing monkey with symbols when its sped up.

Also, no I've really got to disagree about Lisa saccone, I can see right through her "nice" act. She was only back on live with Chelsea to get more viewers so to ask for gifts and she said she was poor and needed money for beer and wine.. As she was sat drinking beer all day from about lunch time. Im not falling for that. And saying that ricksta is a good guy after talking about the voice notes. What?!? She's just like Chelsea but just not an extremist. Fake laughing for about 12 hours straight yesterday. You can see her falseness in her eyes.

So Chelsea has unblocked everyone on her roots tt. You might all be back on... I am 😉

Last edited:
  • Haha

@NoseyRosie

VIP Member
Double standards 'Chelsea' is at it again, moaning about how loud her neighbour is playing their music, is this woman actually for real, she has music blaring for hours daily 😂

• Haha

Escapeology

Chatty Member
This is the second voice note of ricksta talking about his daughter. So vile
Wild animal!

I was thinking the exact same Racist bitch :mad:
Have you seen her youtube video....i cant believe half that shyte!

Check the bullshit her you tube page its on there now ...many lies saying her paintings sell for ten thousand pounds haha she has not sold any for that price...more of her lies. that`s her friend old hughy lives near her that bought one for peanuts.

I missed that she is a feeley but some where growing up the Martin name appeard lol.

Not watched it all yet but i will later.
"Her goods are wanted by many famous rappers" ...ffs wtf..

• Haha

@NoseyRosie

VIP Member
She went to the doctors last week, shouted and cried about needing an appointment and needing her vaccination done so she could fly to America. Her vaccine was booked for today and she’s decided she not going to get it before Christmas??

WHY cause a scene at the doctors about it then?!
She left the surgery after crying to the manager that she demanded to speak to & was laughing & cackling outside & said "sometimes you've gotta cry to get what you want" she's a mockery to people that actually struggle. Also, kudos to the poor receptionist that had to take the tirade of abuse when Chelsea stated "I have mental health ya knooow" to which the receptionist replied "well so do I" booyaka Chelsea 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m not sure who is worse. Leanne or Rattyricksta.
he makes out he is some big top business man yet he’s friends with Leanne? Met 12 years ago.. wasn’t she in a hostel then? And we all know the type of people she hangs out with, why would he be different. Hesas a controlling druggy liar. I don’t get how people don’t see how awkward and controlling he is on camera. Not a good guy or a king. 🤢
Her top gifter is psycho and controlling. earpiece lady also turns out to be controlling and psycho. Leanne is on a Downhill slope the last few months. Going to Harrods in your dressing gown? Not brushing teeth for days.. all her gifters except nutty Texan have gone, she fires her mods and then brings the arse lickers back. She’s now threatening legal action on earpiece lady for you tube video and having key to her house. Strap in, it’s going to be a bumpy one! 😃

• Haha
  • Heart

MsFatBooty

I think you are spot on with that.

She is all over the place this morning. I think she had high expectations of the friend visiting, and is angry that they have their own things going on that don't involve the centre of the universe itself chelsealeeartindaplace.

Also, I'm putting this out there now... if leanne makes it to America in the next six months, I will get her face tattooed on my left tit. (I say the left one, as its the bigger of the two and I need plenty of room for those lips of hers)

She's so full of shit and beyond delusional.
Yeah it sounds like she's let down that her computer scientist/philosopher/architect/M15 friend hasn't stayed with her like she has been telling everyone. Apparently it's because she has gone to meet men and no one can take chelsea with them to meet men cause they will all fancy her 🥴

• Haha

MsFatBooty

There was something more off with her last night but she is still repulsive as ever. Telling everyone she thought she has piles and to use pile cream around your eyes whilst pulling hers and saying it makes you look 'ching Chang chong'.
Saying she has her 'mixed raced' kids and now she wants Arab or Asian ones; her Fetishization is disgusting.
'Praying' in her kitchen, making a mockery of it, absolutely vile.
For an expert on Arab men she failed to notice she was apparently talking to one on her live and got aggressive at him for saying her face looked plastic 😭

• Wow
  • Sad

Notsotypical

Chatty Member
She's needs to learn the difference between famous and infamous... Apparently she knows who we are 😂😂😂😂

Whoever just left the comment we can't be silenced on here 👏👏

• Heart
  • Haha