Chelsealeeart art #12 Flashing her bits, still not washed her pits, banned from the Ritz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh jeez, she’s saying that Rickstaaaaa would never go near Evil Queen because she’s a “guy” with no real pussy basically!

Reactions: 5
Harcunt has wound her up so she can get up the leaderboard.... harcunt is nothing without making cla flip her tit!

Reactions: 8
Ikr, as awful as she is she has clearly had a rough time in life. Her baby daddy sounds like a right abusive bleep
From what i have seen on earlier posts her baby daddy was on the receiving end of her abuse. She was the one being abusive not him and he had the two boys living with him.

Reactions: 7
From what i have seen on earlier posts her baby daddy was on the receiving end of her abuse. She was the one being abusive not him and he had the two boys living with him.
I wouldn’t take anything you read on here as gospel tbf, it is a gossip site after all. I think I believe her about the abuse, her kids don’t seem to have anything to do with the father at this point

Reactions: 4
Here’s some of the live before it was blocked

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I hope people are screen recording tonight. She drunk already and is likely to do/say something memorable.

Reactions: 5
I wouldn’t take anything you read on here as gospel tbf, it is a gossip site after all. I think I believe her about the abuse, her kids don’t seem to have anything to do with the father at this point
I do agree its a gossip site however that information came from people who actually knew her in real life. Her care worker came in and has spoken about her in earlier threads too. However i do agree she is damaged for whatever reason.

She is off her head at the moment though.

Reactions: 4
I aint even mad about this one. Everything she said was true tbh, EQ has been utterly vile to her recently I can see why she is fuming
Facts. Harwood has set out to do this today as her content has fucked off and left her! CLA has been doing her own tit til harcunt came and wound her up!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.