Chelsealeeart art #12 Flashing her bits, still not washed her pits, banned from the Ritz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair there are far worse on this app and in real life that constantly claim and blame mental health. I genuinely believe she suffers from a genuine MH issue but she doesn’t constantly go on about it, whereas others use it to constantly validate their crappy behaviour. Mental health is used far too commonly now especially in the younger generation.
I think it's great that the younger generation are more mindful of mental health. Too long it's been a stigma. I was terrified of telling my family, employer etc. There's no shame in it and if it can be discussed correctly then I'm all for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
To be fair there are far worse on this app and in real life that constantly claim and blame mental health. I genuinely believe she suffers from a genuine MH issue but she doesn’t constantly go on about it, whereas others use it to constantly validate their crappy behaviour. Mental health is used far too commonly now especially in the younger generation.
Are we watching the same Chelsea? 😂
Literally every time she says/does something wrong, she blames bipolar. Every person she comes across whilst she's out, she announces she has bipolar. She quite literally uses it on a more than daily basis to validate her crappy behaviour

Reactions: 9
Pardon me but are you on the right thread? Chelsea lee art never stops going about her mental health and uses it as an excuse for everything. She was only shouting about it in harrods 2 days ago saying she had other mental health problems. If perhaps she took medication and got help for her drink and drug addiction that might help her but no money is more important than anything to her even her own kids .

Reactions: 15
Are we watching the same Chelsea? 😂
Literally every time she says/does something wrong, she blames bipolar. Every person she comes across whilst she's out, she announces she has bipolar. She quite literally uses it on a more than daily basis to validate her crappy behaviour
Her favourite 'you're gonna make me go bipolar' line the minute people aren't acting exactly how she wants them to 😑

Reactions: 13
Welcome to the BPD crew, although under my local health authority it's called EUPD as they don't like the use of the word 'borderline' 😂. She unequivocally does not have BPD/EUPD, nor does she have Bi-polar disorder. I agree with you entirely that she has no empathy, her mania is drug (chemically) induced not emotionally related. Bi-polar doesn't on a needle point switch either, mania is day to day, week to week - NOT minute to minute!

I similarly hate how people think that by labelling her as mental health issue it's OK to behave the way she does. It's not, she is unstable from drug and alcohol misuse - that is the underlying issue and until it's resolved then a psychiatrist/psychologist won't get involved.
haha i hate the label EUPD - emotionally unstable really doesn't feel like a helpful label so I stick with BPD! whatever works for us all. 💗

but yeah I agree we can't definitively diagnose anyone online but she's missing a few key criteria based on what I've seen and she is definitely socially stunted in some way. the way she goes on is atrocious and seeing comments like "bless her she has BPD" really send me up the wall because attributing CLA with borderline will set our stigma back about ten years. 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 7
haha i hate the label EUPD - emotionally unstable really doesn't feel like a helpful label so I stick with BPD! whatever works for us all. 💗

but yeah I agree we can't definitively diagnose anyone online but she's missing a few key criteria based on what I've seen and she is definitely socially stunted in some way. the way she goes on is atrocious and seeing comments like "bless her she has BPD" really send me up the wall because attributing CLA with borderline will set our stigma back about ten years. 🤢
Amen to the emotionally unstable 🙌🏻🤣🤣. We just call it a wonky day in this house!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Is she missing in action? This must be a record

Spoke too soon. She’s back prancing around half naked in revealing lingerie 🫣
Think she’s been drinking

And she’s gone again!! 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I don't know if it's a medical condition but she definitely suffers from delusions of grandeur

Reactions: 12
I would love to have seen the real Leanne, before she morphed in to whatever she is now. It’s like a character she plays I know people struggling with mental health issues myself included but it’s like she feels she is entitled to the fame and fortune. I think that’s what bothers me the most. The way she treats people in coffee shops in life. It seems like she has a formula if I don’t get what I want she will rant and rave until she gets it. The lies she tells, she used to work for (insert famous chef) it’s just delusional. Sorry for my spelling I just find the begging disgusting for gifts. Maybe its age but these people in her lives telling her she is right I just don’t understand it at all

• Heart
Reactions: 13
From what I could tell on Mo Deen's live, he is supposed to be meeting her today to give her a present 👀 let's hope he is safe this time. Although, she may have been kicking off with him because he had Gemma in the box and she was big mad about it so might not happen 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Mo Deen sent her into Harrods to get some makeup applied. Told her to get ‘Chinese’ eyes - flicked eyeliner. She paid for all the drinks. Been to McDonalds even though she hates it. Mo told her what to eat. They’re walking around the streets. Still no Rolls Royce. 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Soon as she heard about a RR she almost broke her neck to hear more, the beg 😭 and has the cheek to tell the 'homeless one' as she called him to get off her phone and don't run off with it. Happy to use your experience of being homeless and in a hostel to get those sympathy gifts though aren't you Chelsea?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.