Chelsealeeart art #12 Flashing her bits, still not washed her pits, banned from the Ritz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nope didn't buy anything but spent 200£ on lunch fir herself, mo and another .they tried to make out mo was paying but it was obvious she did . Mo Dean made me sick when he was eating. He actually inhaled the pizza on about 50 secs
He has his own thread now on Tattle, I did not want to say but he's coming over like a gigalo to me without the happy ending.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Chelsea seemed a bit miffed last night when modeen left tbh, think she might have finally cottoned on to the fact he is clearly using her for clout and a few free meals 🤣

Reactions: 7
Chelsea seemed a bit miffed last night when modeen left tbh, think she might have finally cottoned on to the fact he is clearly using her for clout and a few free meals 🤣
What time did he go at. She is into him and i dont think he has feelings for her

Reactions: 2
I don’t think modeen is all there. Defo a few sandwiches short of a picnic.

Reactions: 10
It was very strange the other day mo deen asked her what her name was . They are friends for years but didn't even know her name. He doesn't seem able to hold a conversation and obviously has zero interest in leanne . I was watching some of his love last night and he is another scum bag the way he was speaking to girls on live and about people's parents etc .

Reactions: 1
She’s very quiet today.
She was on earlier in the cafe she goes to ,she was told be quiet by staff because she was shouting . She was ranting about speedo and saying she isn't going live with him again. She went offline because she said she has had enough because she was blocked. And openly said again she doesn't care about the leader board only the cash.

Reactions: 3
She was on earlier in the cafe she goes to ,she was told be quiet by staff because she was shouting . She was ranting about speedo and saying she isn't going live with him again. She went offline because she said she has had enough because she was blocked. And openly said again she doesn't care about the leader board only the cash.
Where was she live?

On the topic of modeen he is weird! I’ve never come across his profile on TT I’ve only heard about him from CLA. His live was on the FYP and he was sleeping on his bed (his house looks quite scruffy) and there was a random man on the floor😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.