Chelsealeeart art #12 Flashing her bits, still not washed her pits, banned from the Ritz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s kicking off in harrods and security is with her and she said she’s schizophrenic and the security guard said “and I’ve got hay fever” haha
I go onto her live 10 mins after you posted this and she’s sat with modeen all smiles and laughter, it’s incredible how quickly she changes

Reactions: 5
Apparently she wants to go to an Iranian restaurant to eat some ‘arabic food’ (🤨) then she wants to shag modeen and booyaka him in the bedsheets.
He just wants to go to the mosque 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Mo deen obviously just uses her for cash I think and the man has absolutely no people skills. She just paid 60£ on drinks . More money than sense .

Reactions: 7
I can’t bleeping stand modeen but genuinely feel bad for him tonight ngl, he has just grabbed his arse on live…

Reactions: 4
I don't think so I think she's praying with modeen
Praying for his bunda

Wonder why they've not came live again I hope Mo Deen isn't currently getting violated with her hair brush

Wonder why they've not came live again I hope Mo Deen isn't currently getting violated with her hair brush

Last edited:
  • Haha
She’s a disgrace. All she’s talked about this evening is sex with Modeen. She actually told someone on the bus on the way to the mosque to pray that she was going to r**e Modeen tonight. Disgusting little woman. The way she kicked off earlier to Lisa was outrageous. Sobbing and carrying on because she loves EQ and they’re in Italy together. She is seriously unhinged.

She’s a disgrace. All she’s talked about this evening is sex with Modeen. She actually told someone on the bus on the way to the mosque to pray that she was going to r**e Modeen tonight. Disgusting little woman. The way she kicked off earlier to Lisa was outrageous. Sobbing and carrying on because she loves EQ and they’re in Italy together. She is seriously unhinged.
I saw that, it literally was the end of the line for me. What the f*ck goes through her head.

Reactions: 4
I watched her live earlier and can you imagine a man doing and saying the same things to women and girls. It’s actually disgusting and uncomfortable to watch. Can you imagine the uproar if it had been Mo Deen saying he was going to r*** Chelsea smh and then she was asking a boy on the bus for his number, he looked the same age as her sons. She gives off big predator vibes.

B6C718B4-9A96-4685-9AD1-79ACF63A5328.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 10
She behaves and talks like she's still stuck in her early 20's. I saw she had gifted EQ and I just shook my head. How long can a person carry on like this for .... I need to know whether to cancel Netflix 🍿👀🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
@stanbladeofficial has some things to say, aswell as the hairbrush video. Said her bum was red raw with poo on it 😂😂😂

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.