Chelsealeeart art #11 Splurging in Gucci, DWP letters in the mail, if you don’t gift Chelsea a universe, she’ll be on live from jail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gla
Jealous of her sons girlfriend cause Chelsea wanted him to herself so she verbally abuses her 😐😐
Glad I not been watching her knew it be toxic her poor son will keep me eyes out for a screen recording off the vile betch more bothered about tt leaderboard hope her son fucks her off for good

I don't believe been brainwashed she will never be a mother and doesn't deserve the title either, she done alot of evil things needs own up that alot of it was her fault

This woman needs to be stopped how do we get her off
On new accounts I opened a few and keep reporting it needs feck off 😤

This woman needs to be stopped how do we get her off
On new accounts I opened a few and keep reporting it needs feck off 😤

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
It`s on being vile an threatening eq. guys i am a turn coat i never used to like eq but now i am on her side 100% just wish she would give that witch it back she needs a wake up call of this app eq do something.
CLA is so obsessed with EQ. Yesterday someone sent CLA a treasure box. I managed to grab some coins. After watching CLA and the transphobic comments in her room I went to EQ’s room and gifted her the coins I won from CLA. It just felt like the right thing to do. If you want to slag EQ off, slag her off for her looks, personality etc but not for being trans.
I can’t wait for someone to wipe that supercilious smug look for CLA’s face…. Can’t believe sheis number 1 in the UK💀💀💀
I don’t think Kim Jong Pas or Bunny Boiler Nessa sleep… they are always about! When even I pop on I see them! 💀😂

Reactions: 7
Did you just see her change her knickers 💀 I’m scarred for life. People commented saying she turned them instead out 😭😭

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
EQ is number 1 again . We will be seeing some vile rants from Leanne shortly calling all her gifters disgusting names. The things she was saying about EQ this morning was disgraceful, completely transphobic, saying she wasn’t a real woman. Just awful. She cannot control her horrible mean temper.

Reactions: 4
They are as bad as each other I can't stand either of them, money grabbing bastard's. Can't believe how many gifts they get. They are both manipulative and obsessed by money!

Reactions: 6
They are as bad as each other I can't stand either of them, money grabbing bastard's. Can't believe how many gifts they get. They are both manipulative and obsessed by money!
Completely agree they’re a pair of beggy, horrible bastards who haven’t got a modicum of respect or sincerity between them. They both live in the toxic parallel universe of TikTok. Pair of thick saddos.

Reactions: 3
Kim Jong Pas blocking people on behalf of beggy NessaView attachment 1308097
🤢🤢🤢

Kim Jong Pas is the worst! Cry me a river Bunny boiler Nessa! You wouldn’t get trolled if you weren’t such a snake and suck up! Go look after you kid!

Kim Jong Pas is sucking up to Claudia and that Chinese woman. “Thank you for believing in Chelsea” 💀💀💀
Is that Chinese woman trying to get CLA big on Chinese TikTok???
So annoying that I can’t be shady! 😫😭

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.