Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LailaEzzat

Summary:

- Has finally ordered a bed base

- Still doesn’t have cupboard doors or drawers

- Still hasn’t got her roots done

- Now has 1 million views booyaka

- Claimed “we lost her” and dramatically left TikTok, came back a few days later because she’s skint

- Spent £8,000 in Gucci but still wears the vest top and tracksuit bottoms with socks pulled up

- New slogan is NOSTRILS while putting her face close to the camera

- Has a new mod, Kim Jong Pas - stalker Nessa still crying herself to sleep because she wasn’t chosen

- We so far haven’t heard of a new ethnicity as of yet so she’s still the Afghan, Russian, Polish. Jewish, Muslim Queen.

- Despite her Muslim roots, CLA still cannot use el7amdulilah and mashallah in the right context. She’s definitely forgotten her roots.

- Doesn’t go out as much, presumably been banned from most places in her area

- Possibly being investigated for benefit fraud, oh darlingggggg booyaka to the prison cell.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
im no lover of her but to everyone who’s posted the screenshots should be ashamed, she’s vulnerable and now them screenshots are gonna follow her forever, it’s sad to see her in such a state but she’s gonna be on a comedown tomorrow see this everywhere and god knows what will happen
OR!!!! She shouldn’t have put it on the internet in the first place? She’s a grown ass adult. She isn’t vulnerable, she’s got self diagnosed illness and deafness and god knows what else. SHE should be ashamed for being a beggy job dodger who’s racist, transphobic, threatens to rape and kill people… shall I continue or you gonna white knight that absolute waste of oxygen?

• Heart
Reactions: 20

gossipboy21

Ok recap time….
This may trigger some people so you may want to skip this post.

This triggered and upset me but I felt it needed to be shared with the group.

She was on the beers acting the fool and singing…
Had more beers and green….
Was singing and going on….
More beers then and green…

She was mocking Islam and all the typical things she does when drunk.
Did a bit more singing and had more beer and green / brown / ❄ / something else because bam…

She went off on one. I mean off the deep end. Ranting at the viewers. Threatening to kill, saying she had weapons, shot guns, was going to get the Irish to do this and that, was going to get her Muslim brothers and sisters to do this and that, was going to un alive people and throw them into the thames river.

Then she said something I never thought I would hear. Telling people she hopes that we get “R word” (sounds like Tape)
No one was really trolling her at this point. She was just ranting and raving at her phone.

This may be a divisive opinion but a woman who claims to have “suffered domestic violence and abuse” would NEVER wish that or “the R word” on anyone.
Cancer is bad enough but that…
She then said big up the illegal immigrant murderers that can’t be found.
She was transphobic yet again, abusive and vile.

Started to sing again, then stuffed herself on packets of crisps.
Then went off at all watching. We should all “F off” Blah blah, ranting and raving.
Anonymous came in and was trolling her by sending bats and balls, and she again said she had a double barrel shotgun and was going to shoot him in the head.
Went on and on about kidnapping and torture and she was going to find anonymous and was threatening them with acts of violence.

She then asked for Mo Deen, said she had a bag of cash for him.

Went on a rant about all her gifters and viewers again then said “oh this is all an act, I don’t mean what I say” then passed out.

People in the comments were saying this is her done. They would never support her, this will be all over the FYP, they are going to send the screen recordings to big creators to get the word out. Telling people to get “R word” has triggered and upset people. Yelling it at her gifters, fans and viewers.

I was reporting like mad but no violations were found.

When she passed out people said they had screen recordings and were posting them but they were also being removed.
People said this is the end for her. She has now gone too far.
1 or 2 tried to say she was “manic and bi polar” but people were having none of it. Said you can’t excuse what she was saying on mental health.

Before Anonymous came in, for say 2 hours she didn’t get a single gift. Not even a rose.
She was vile, vile and disrespectful and disgusting and a lot of her fans said she was going to far.

I would hope Claudia and co from the shop, the TV crew / Netflix see or hear about this and drop her like the toxic waste she is.

I’m sure when she wakes up, she will cry, say she doesn’t remember, cry, cry, cry, and use a sob story to get gifts. She is going to 100% turn on the waterworks and try every trick in her book to get herself out of this and will try to make people feel sorry for her again and she will try to play the victim again.

She is toxic waste. She can’t use mental health as an excuse. She is a vile nasty drunk and a total waste of DNA 🧬.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

LailaEzzat

I genuinely cannot fathom why people still support her in her comments on the live. People love to excuse toxic behaviour as mental illness and I’m sorry but that is not good enough.

Her issue is that she is a broke, tired, cracked up, food under the nails having ass bum who wasted her life and talent so now resorts to shouting at the screen on a kids dancing app in order to make money to make up for the fact she ain’t shit and never will be. No amount of Dior sunglasses and Versace scarves are going to make up for that fact that your kids are embarrassed of you, you don’t have any friends, and the only time people are interested in you is when you are acting like a joke, oop 💅🏽

Chelsea has said on many occasions that if she wanted to get views she can just scream and shout at people and she’ll get them. You guys might buy into the mental illness rhetoric but we ain’t buying it over here. Someone who has alluded to being the victim of various forms of violence but then wishing it on others, whewww couldn’t be me!

• Heart
Reactions: 16

LailaEzzat

She did say when the Queen dies that she will be made the next Queen of England…. 💀💀💀
Oh darling, since she’s a Muslim Queen, she’s definitely gonna change the name from UK to Booyakistan.
National anthem will be the Roots remix
Nobody can say God Save the Queen, you have to say God Save a Bitch Like Me.
Mo Deen will be Prime Minister.
All her previous mods and stalker fans will form a secret police, arresting all the trolls.
She will get rid of the North (alrightttt me lovely)
She will ban Black Sheep Coffee from the country
Every Christmas instead of a Queens Speech, you’ll have to watch her live streaming on TikTok absolutely

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

HBF1991

Chatty Member
I'm completely over CLA now? She's had her 15 seconds of TikTok fame and now she's a has been (or a never was).

Her lives are now so boring and when she goes out it's the same old shite. I used to find the daily car crash lives entertaining and funny but now when I go on to her lives it's just a load of delusional waffle that she repeats over and over again whilst her lonely obsessive fans cheer her on for no real reason.

I hope her TV show flops, and it will.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

gossipboy21

So recap on CLA….
Strap yourself in…

She met the hermus model. The hermus model thinks she is fabulous and could be the next Chanel. He loves her art…. (Hermus is Hermés)

She said Nike want to colab with her. She doesn’t want to do it as Nike will keep most of the cash.

Her silk scarves are better then Hermés, LV, Gucci.

Some guy today is going to be her manager and manage all her social media accounts so she can Focus solely on the “weekly leaderboard” and on Sunday wants all her fans to get her to number 1 so she can stay at number 1 and get bare cash from all the billionaires that float around on TikTok giving out free money……. 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
She wants to make bare cash on Sundays leaderboard…
(told you) Her fans have created a money hungry monsters!!

She was in harrods and a man was painting shoes. He is a fine artist but hers is better with the spray paint and CLA on them.
She is going to do trainers now too.

She is now also deaf in one ear, blind in one eye and a sister can’t read the comments. She is dyslexic and the words now look Chinese.
She is also a cripple because of her back.

Booyaka to a sister who is a deaf, blind, cripple…. (Don’t come for me, using her words)
Think she must have been reading that book the three blind mice or something in the bus!! *rolls eyes*

She is eating Chinese now and doesn’t know what the “meat is” it could be beef, pork or duck!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

LailaEzzat

100089B0-1A26-46DA-88F2-E12389EAE7F7.jpeg

I wonder how many UK TikTok people are actually declaring their income. I think TikTok will be Chelsea’s downfall. She not only documents every aspect of her life but she shares information, for example her spending habits. She’s literally providing evidence that can be used against her. She claims to be too sick to work but she’s never too sick to go to Harrods or cafes etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

LailaEzzat

0F72EDE3-D4BF-4A1E-A39D-28CE7DAF60FA.jpeg

I sentence you all to a lifetime of only wearing clothes designed and spray painted by Chelsea Lee Art.

67762494-5578-44E6-AD9A-6576D76DED81.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Windermere

VIP Member
THREAD SUGGESTION

Chelsealeeart art #12 Flashing her bits, still not washed her pits, banned from the Ritz

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Ginge89

Chatty Member
I don’t know why I’m laughing. But chelsea is face down on the sofa passed out and goddess is still live in Chelsea’s flat off her bloody tits!!!

Why would you stay up all night on tiktok at your mates house, why not go home! So bloody weird

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Yel

Chatty Member
All, stop saying to report someone. The rules are very simple, keep it on tattle!

Ginge89

Chatty Member
im no lover of her but to everyone who’s posted the screenshots should be ashamed, she’s vulnerable and now them screenshots are gonna follow her forever, it’s sad to see her in such a state but she’s gonna be on a comedown tomorrow see this everywhere and god knows what will happen
She isn’t vulnerable she’s a piss head and a druggie behave yourself

gossipboy21

The self neglect of personal hygiene is a marker for mental health challenges, she’s a ticking time bomb
She is just lazy and high all the time and honestly believes she doesn’t smell.
Have heard 1000 times before “I don’t need to wash, I’m fresh and you could have a munch” 🤢💀

She now says she is going to make hats….
A hat out of a placemat! Booyaka to the millinery!

He CV is getting so long now. She is a millionaire (just waiting for the cash) artist, who makes bags, shoes, trainers, is going into manufacturing of footwear, bags, fashion and silk headscarves. She does NFT’s, helps the kids, is doing remixes & ringtones. She has all the famous friends, doing tv, making merchandise for TikTok, sells her art to no one, is doing a haircare line, going to have a weed farm and now is going to make hats for Royal Ascot!
All this while looking for an Arabic Prince or King all while trying to “get down the leaderboard” !!!

Booyaka to her “credentials” and imaginary CV!

Attachments

• Haha
Shes not vulnerable, shes doing it for attention thinking she will get money or recognition.

Shes always talking about selling her body etc anyway. Plus pictures like those would be allowed to be posted on Instagram anyway, they're not showing nips or her actual bits.

The only person to hold accountable is herself - something that a lot of people try avoid for her. She's a grown ass adult who needs to be responsible of her own actions instead of people making excuses or sympathising with her

BunnyBoo0102

VIP Member
Baffles me this generation has been brought up to give money to fucktards on tik tok and not actual charities desperate for cash.

what a world we live in ffs

Reactions: 11