Chelsealeeart art #11 Splurging in Gucci, DWP letters in the mail, if you don’t gift Chelsea a universe, she’ll be on live from jail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tiktok takes 50% and I dont know how true it is, but apparently bigger accounts have a lower percentage taken? So according to eq, 1million diamonds is $10k, so by her logic, after tiktok it's $5k, (then into £). It bugs me when people tell her to "cash out" because they can only withdraw £1k from tiktok per day.

Also I highly doubt she will make it to the end of the week without being banned, i hope she is though, people just need to be reporting her for the same thing for tiktok to acknowledge, I usually use the slurs report, or hateful to protected attributes (then I'll type transphobia, homophobia, racism etc whatever is relevant to what shes doing).

I started watching her about 4-6 weeks ago, and already I'm bored of watching her, I'll have a 5 min nosey now and then or if she's out and about, but other than that I prefer a few other lives now

Reactions: 4
It's frightening how she can switch between personalities. Screaming at everyone and saying they are all c**nts to then talking softly and thanking everyone. Definitely something bubbling under there!

Reactions: 4
It`s on being vile an threatening eq. guys i am a turn coat i never used to like eq but now i am on her side 100% just wish she would give that witch it back she needs a wake up call of this app eq do something.

Obsessed with EQ init 🙄 even that nessa slag her off in the comments lol View attachment 1307379
There is a fake acc of nessa witch might be her.

Reactions: 3
I ch
It`s on being vile an threatening eq. guys i am a turn coat i never used to like eq but now i am on her side 100% just wish she would give that witch it back she needs a wake up call of this app eq do something.

There is a fake acc of nessa witch might be her.
I checked it the real nessa lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Nessa is back 💀💀 imagine it’s half term and everyone’s parents are taking them on holiday or on day trips out but your mom makes you stay home so she can watch a middle aged manic beg on TikTok.

Mama can we go to the park?
NOOOO 👹 A LITTLE MORE ASS LICKING AND I WILL BE MOD!! MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL AND GET TAPPING

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
8 h
Nessa is back 💀💀 imagine it’s half term and everyone’s parents are taking them on holiday or on day trips out but your mom makes you stay home so she can watch a middle aged manic beg on TikTok.

Mama can we go to the park?
NOOOO 👹 A LITTLE MORE ASS LICKING AND I WILL BE MOD!! MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL AND GET TAPPING
I have thought she is one of them mums 🤬

Reactions: 2
Jealous of her sons girlfriend cause Chelsea wanted him to herself so she verbally abuses her 😐😐

• Angry
"She's 16 looks about 24"
"she's bigger than me she's curvy as duck she's got breasts the lot she don't look 16"
"EQ has no trauma, maybe from being trans and thinking she's a woman but that's it"
"I've sat with the biggest gangsters in London"
"my son will never marry you in 10 years who the duck are you"
"even my own kids don't know me really it's mad"
"I don't mean all these things I say I just get angry then people take it the wrong way"

bleeping hell man, her poor kids and her sons poor girlfriend 💔💔💔💔

• Heart
Reactions: 7
"She's 16 looks about 24"
"she's bigger than me she's curvy as duck she's got breasts the lot she don't look 16"
"EQ has no trauma, maybe from being trans and thinking she's a woman but that's it"
"I've sat with the biggest gangsters in London"
"my son will never marry you in 10 years who the duck are you"
"even my own kids don't know me really it's mad"
"I don't mean all these things I say I just get angry then people take it the wrong way"

bleeping hell man, her poor kids and her sons poor girlfriend 💔💔💔💔
I've just been watching open mouthed. Even my other half got annoyed with what she was saying and he was just pottering about tidying up.

Jesus.

Is there a thread containing all of that as it was ongoing? I've had a CLA break and im way behind as she was setting off my migraines 🤣

Reactions: 5
What happened she is freaking out on live now, she said her son has been brainwashed whats going on. She has gotten to number 1 on the leaderboard so is all happy out now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Obsessed with EQ init 🙄 even that nessa slag her off in the comments lol View attachment 1307379

No one can look at those eyes and tell me she is sane, she is as insane as my ex! Totally selfish it broke my heart hearing her talk about her sons not for her but for her sons imagine her sons not having either parent there for them growing up imagine reaching out to your mum and visiting her just for her to be verbally abusive because you turned up with your girlfriend because it’s her fault she missed out on all those years it’s not her child’s fault if she wanted quality time she would have sorted her tit out got help got medicated etc it makes me so angry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.