Chelsealeeart art #11 Splurging in Gucci, DWP letters in the mail, if you don’t gift Chelsea a universe, she’ll be on live from jail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Summary:

- Has finally ordered a bed base

- Still doesn’t have cupboard doors or drawers

- Still hasn’t got her roots done

- Now has 1 million views booyaka

- Claimed “we lost her” and dramatically left TikTok, came back a few days later because she’s skint

- Spent £8,000 in Gucci but still wears the vest top and tracksuit bottoms with socks pulled up

- New slogan is NOSTRILS while putting her face close to the camera

- Has a new mod, Kim Jong Pas - stalker Nessa still crying herself to sleep because she wasn’t chosen

- We so far haven’t heard of a new ethnicity as of yet so she’s still the Afghan, Russian, Polish. Jewish, Muslim Queen.

- Despite her Muslim roots, CLA still cannot use el7amdulilah and mashallah in the right context. She’s definitely forgotten her roots.

- Doesn’t go out as much, presumably been banned from most places in her area

- Possibly being investigated for benefit fraud, oh darlingggggg booyaka to the prison cell.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Thanks for doing the new thread, think you might need to edit to put her name and thread no at start so ppl can find. Won't let me do it!!

Reactions: 2
Bloo
Thanks for doing the new thread, think you might need to edit to put her name and thread no at start so ppl can find. Won't let me do it!!
Bloody hell I forgot do that let me try do that

Forgot put chelsealeeart11# on it oh never mind people will find it on the last thread I dunna know how change it 🤣🙈
New thread

Thank u for new thread suggestion 😁
I don't know how edit it I'll have another look laters I flipping forgot 😅 they follow from the last thread x

New thread chelsealeeart #11

Thank u for new thread suggestion 😁

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I tagged the
Bloo

Bloody hell I forgot do that let me try do that

Forgot put chelsealeeart11# on it oh never mind people will find it on the last thread I dunna know how change it 🤣🙈

I don't know how edit it I'll have another look laters I flipping forgot 😅 they follow from the last thread x
I tagged Chelsealeeart name in this post people will find it when tag the name in search bar think that's sorted

Reactions: 4
This is crazy the sad thing is if she is in trouble with benefits we will never hear about it. She has become a sad parody of the women she was going out and about in London. I just couldnt do it sitting at home all day in front of tik tok its nuts. Thats not living life its existing, but she thinks its amazing

Reactions: 4
I’m curious how many of you guys found her page and how long you’ve been watching?

she used to always come on my FYP during COVID. She used to paint and go out and was actually not bad to watch. Completely different to how she is now, she randomly came on my fyp again on night shouting at people while drunk and telling them to wash their dirty boxers 💀

She will only get worse because her behaviour draws in viewers and viewers equal gifts but eventually the novelty will wear off and someone more interesting will come along.

I was spamming her chat saying TikTok accounted they are stopping the live battles 😂 but I noticed Kim Jong Pas started gifting so she was patrolling the comment section for anyone committing the crime of having a laugh smh

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She wouldn't stop showing up
I’m curious how many of you guys found her page and how long you’ve been watching?

she used to always come on my FYP during COVID. She used to paint and go out and was actually not bad to watch. Completely different to how she is now, she randomly came on my fyp again on night shouting at people while drunk and telling them to wash their dirty boxers 💀

She will only get worse because her behaviour draws in viewers and viewers equal gifts but eventually the novelty will wear off and someone more interesting will come along.

I was spamming her chat saying TikTok accounted they are stopping the live battles 😂 but I noticed Kim Jong Pas started gifting so she was patrolling the comment section for anyone committing the crime of having a laugh smh
she wouldn't stop showing up on my FYP so i blocked her account, then a new one started showing up, blocked again and again and so forth.

Now she doesn't appear so much I don't have to block anymore and sometimes the clips of her come up on my FYP which are amazing, I love when she tries to say I have "1.7" on her live and hopes someone thinks she means 1.7 million or when she says I have 4 million hoping someone thinks she means followers when she means views.

She is unbelievable, also probably going to get herself ratted out for benefits fraud or something she must be making taxable income at this stage and prob not paying tax/declaring it.

Reactions: 5

Gosh you make me laugh! I need to keep an eye out for you in the chat!
Well when Kim Jong Pas isn’t about so people can be shady and fun.
Don’t think bunny boiler Nessa had been about but the comments are so fast and Beggy it was hard to keep up.
I keep hoping she does something awful and gets banned… 💀💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 5
🤢🤢🪣🪣🤢🤢
Popped into her live… she is obsessed with EQ. Won’t stop talking about her. The comments are just grim…..
Kim Jong Pas is in the room and said “I won’t leave you” 🤢💀🪣 Pass me the sick bucket! I think Pas is taking over from Nessa as the bunny boiler!
The comments are boring. Just telling people to “top up and gift”.
Pas did go to make a cup of tea so I was able to slip in a shady comment!! 😂💀
None of the regular early morning gang are in 😫 I miss the shady early morning fun! 😂💀😂💀

• Haha
The title needs to be edited with her name and #11 also the old thread needs reporting to be closed

Reactions: 3
She won’t care if she’s banned. All she cares about is money. The gifts were rolling in last night and she had her sweetness and light voice on thanking everyone. Not at all entertaining. More fool anyone who gifts her or EQ - both boring!

Some girl spent 2k alone on her last night...

I'm not even hating I just don't understand it

• Wow
This is crazy the sad thing is if she is in trouble with benefits we will never hear about it. She has become a sad parody of the women she was going out and about in London. I just couldnt do it sitting at home all day in front of tik tok its nuts. Thats not living life its existing, but she thinks its amazing
What a very sad life

Some girl spent 2k alone on her last night...

I'm not even hating I just don't understand it
Good god 😳 I didn't watch her only nipped on so wanted punch her face in that big grin smile she does needs a good punch in it lol

She won’t care if she’s banned. All she cares about is money. The gifts were rolling in last night and she had her sweetness and light voice on thanking everyone. Not at all entertaining. More fool anyone who gifts her or EQ - both boring!
Alot of people on tt are trying get them both banned

🤢🤢🪣🪣🤢🤢
Popped into her live… she is obsessed with EQ. Won’t stop talking about her. The comments are just grim…..
Kim Jong Pas is in the room and said “I won’t leave you” 🤢💀🪣 Pass me the sick bucket! I think Pas is taking over from Nessa as the bunny boiler!
The comments are boring. Just telling people to “top up and gift”.
Pas did go to make a cup of tea so I was able to slip in a shady comment!! 😂💀
None of the regular early morning gang are in 😫 I miss the shady early morning fun! 😂💀😂💀
I wounder who that Kim Pong really is lol 😆 that Nessa was in lost lisa live crawling up her ass 🤣 grassing on us in tattle haha

Summary:

- Has finally ordered a bed base

- Still doesn’t have cupboard doors or drawers

- Still hasn’t got her roots done

- Now has 1 million views booyaka

- Claimed “we lost her” and dramatically left TikTok, came back a few days later because she’s skint

- Spent £8,000 in Gucci but still wears the vest top and tracksuit bottoms with socks pulled up

- New slogan is NOSTRILS while putting her face close to the camera

- Has a new mod, Kim Jong Pas - stalker Nessa still crying herself to sleep because she wasn’t chosen

- We so far haven’t heard of a new ethnicity as of yet so she’s still the Afghan, Russian, Polish. Jewish, Muslim Queen.

- Despite her Muslim roots, CLA still cannot use el7amdulilah and mashallah in the right context. She’s definitely forgotten her roots.

- Doesn’t go out as much, presumably been banned from most places in her area

- Possibly being investigated for benefit fraud, oh darlingggggg booyaka to the prison cell.
🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.