Chelsealeeart art #11 Splurging in Gucci, DWP letters in the mail, if you don’t gift Chelsea a universe, she’ll be on live from jail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We’re all English cunts who wish we were American rappers and if we ever go to America we’ll get zapped. Is this woman not English? I thought she was from Sheffield? 😅

Reactions: 5
UMMM I DIDNT KNOW THERE WAS A THREAD FOR HER BUT IVE JUST SEEN THE VIDEO IM SCARRED FOR LIFE WHAT THE HECK??? IS SHE DRUNK OR SOMETHING????

Is she smoking cr@ck??
Okay yeah probs that one I thought alcohol but she looks like completely out of it!!

Reactions: 2
Self diagnosed or not this isn’t normal behaviour and it’s a cycle that keeps repeating. She played videos earlier from a few years ago and she sounded so different. She needs to sort herself out

Reactions: 3
Nah in this instance I don’t think it’s right to post screenshots, plus all that will happen is that the thread will end up getting banned. She is off her face and whether people want to believe it or not, she clearly has a mental health problem. Like anyone who genuinely thinks this is the behaviour of someone who is mentally sound needs their own head checking imo. This aint funny it’s just sad to watch.

Reactions: 10
Nah in this instance I don’t think it’s right to post screenshots, plus all that will happen is that the thread will end up getting banned. She is off her face and whether people want to believe it or not, she clearly has a mental health problem. Like anyone who genuinely thinks this is the behaviour of someone who is mentally sound needs their own head checking imo. This aint funny it’s just sad to watch.
I think it's just the behaviour of a drunk, apart from most drunks wouldn't think to do it live but she does everything live

Reactions: 1
I have now seen every part of leannes body now at this stage . Of course she has mental health issues but she doesn't address them or seek therapy or take medication . Her years of drug and alcohol abuse have caught up with her .

Reactions: 2
Yeah fair enough!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.