Chelsealeeart #9 Proven she doesn't take coke, just manic from the wacky backy smoke 🍃

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
let me get this straight, her ethic background is
- Afghan
- African (which isn’t a country but go off queen)
- Jewish
- Irish

So we’ve got Asian, African, European, just need South American and we’ve got a full board everyone.

she’s deadass like those people who get a dna test back and find out they are 0.001% West African and puts a Nigeria in their bio 😭💀

NEW IG BIO PENDING
6EA54DCD-6238-4A86-A99D-5E12A4FC176B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s mortal 😂 deffo going to be some drama tonight! Between her and Marcus my night is gonna be action packed 😂😂
I Need some wine 😆

let me get this straight, her ethic background is
- Afghan
- African (which isn’t a country but go off queen)
- Jewish
- Irish

So we’ve got Asian, African, European, just need South American and we’ve got a full board everyone.

she’s deadass like those people who get a dna test back and find out they are 0.001% West African and puts a Nigeria in their bio 😭💀

NEW IG BIO PENDING
View attachment 1228506
🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Evil queen is jealous or should I say professionally she is known as princess chelsey .

• Haha
Reactions: 6
2 people that are full of themselves... clash of the ego's sitting here with a cup of coffee waiting for it to kick off

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Feel like I'm listening to the radio with the amount of bleeping shoutouts he's doing

Wind your neck in mate

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.