Chelsealeeart #9 Proven she doesn't take coke, just manic from the wacky backy smoke πŸƒ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's so vile, people were saying about him being wifed up & she said she'd ra*e him & has literally just said it again about another guy while I'm typing this 😠😠😠😠

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I keep checking to see if there's any kick offs yet but the guy is so annoying and the views are low because of him. She needs to ditch him now, hopefully EQ will do something to make her get of him πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Has she gone off. Last time i looked he was getting very pushy with here, so i thought it was going to kick off, sorry for annoying you all, just thought there was going to be drama

Reactions: 3
Has she gone off. Last time i looked he was getting very pushy with here, so i thought it was going to kick off, sorry for annoying you all, just thought there was going to be drama
Did you find her live yet? She got banned a short while ago and is now live on chelsealeeartnew2

Edit: I think she just got banned again

Edit again: she's on chelsealeeartnew

Last edited:
  • Haha
In all fairness (and I hate to say it cos I can't stand chelsea) she didn't start that one. The little posh girl tried swiping her phone from her hand so I'd lose my tit too if someone did that to me, she was just trying to go to the toilet.

Chelsea messed up when she repeated the N slur - she seems to believe she isnt a white woman herself

Reactions: 9
Ive got all that screen recorded πŸ’€
I'm on chelsea's side too (for once) in that she didn't start it ...but she didn't have to keep saying it 😢
i wanna upload it just to find out who that girl is tbh

Reactions: 11
Ive got all that screen recorded πŸ’€
I'm on chelsea's side too (for once) in that she didn't start it ...but she didn't have to keep saying it 😢
i wanna upload it just to find out who that girl is tbh
It all happened so fast. Did the posh girl actually say it?

Wish she would come back on. That girl did start it but she didn't have to say that word so many times

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.