Chelsealeeart #9 Proven she doesn't take coke, just manic from the wacky backy smoke 🍃

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I might cancel my sky subscription it’s all kicking off!! EQ literally spitting feathers.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
On multiple accounts as they keep blocking her 🤣
EQ was on live a min ago shouting about them she is sticking up for CLA big time lol

I might cancel my sky subscription it’s all kicking off!! EQ literally spitting feathers.
I seen it omg why is she so angry 😂 over CLA getting talked about.I think EQ is obsessed with CLA now :ROFLMAO: pair of sewage rats.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I got a recording of dance queen saying she wants to see Chelsea but that was it. Then EQ spitting mad in response 😂

Reactions: 1
Being moved because the neighbours are complaining all the time more like
Exactly...being kicked out🤣🤣

dance queen is on all the gossip of CLA 😂
Saying CLA takes speed.

Evil Queen has joined the chat
Evil queen put a video out there defending CLA against i think it might be dance queen. Lol how hillarious and mighty big of her to slap her phone, then spit at it and rant to the phone like she was talking to the person. What a bloody coward, none of these women meet face to face....ha ha ha ha...tik tok warriors🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Exactly...being kicked out🤣🤣

Saying CLA takes speed.

Evil queen put a video out there defending CLA against i think it might be dance queen. Lol how hillarious and mighty big of her to slap her phone, then spit at it and rant to the phone like she was talking to the person. What a bloody coward, none of these women meet face to face....ha ha ha ha...tik tok warriors🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I can`t find it ? is it on fyp

Reactions: 1
Just seen the TT screen recording of EQ kicking off where she spits at her phone and screams ‘you’ll do nothing’ and I can’t help but think she’s trying to rile them up to do something 😬. What is screaming at a phone gonna do to prevent them and stop them doing something 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.