Chelsealeeart #9 Proven she doesn't take coke, just manic from the wacky backy smoke šŸƒ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
if she had her own career and got everything from working hard I probably wouldnā€™t dislike her so much but sheā€™s so deluded and convinced sheā€™s worked for everything sheā€™s got. She hasnā€™t, she just got it because she couldnā€™t help herself and she doesnā€™t deserve it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
if she had her own career and got everything from working hard I probably wouldnā€™t dislike her so much but sheā€™s so deluded and convinced sheā€™s worked for everything sheā€™s got. She hasnā€™t, she just got it because she couldnā€™t help herself and she doesnā€™t deserve it.
Did you hear her before she just angrily turned off her live a while back? She was ranting saying to people ā€˜why are you watching my lives at 10am? Donā€™t you work? Shouldnā€™t you be at work? Or are you just sat watching my live being on benefits. Is that why nobody is gifting me cos youā€™re all on benefitsā€™ šŸ¤” sheā€™s an utter clown

People arenā€™t gifting you because ya an utter crackpot love who doesnā€™t deserve it šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Lol yea it ended as I finish my breakfast so that was this mornings entertainment sorted.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It was funny and for once she was quite entertaining. It did also show that she cannot comprehend or follow an instruction. I think she can barely read. She always mispronounces gifters names. But yes I must admit she made me laugh too.
She was stoned lol no wounder she cant barely read šŸ¤£

if she had her own career and got everything from working hard I probably wouldnā€™t
Lol yea it
Reckons sheā€™s being moved to another flat as people know her address
I think it cause the neighbours want her gone won't be long till we know her new address lol šŸ˜†

Of course she would say that...sh1tting herself

Yes always dwelling on the past...yet we do not know the other side of the story!!

Or sam pepperšŸ¤£

That will always boggle my mind too...why the hell do they gift her?

Yeah as with everything in life, tiktok has just become about gifts and money! I guess tik tok dont complain seeing as they get their share of the pie! I once quoted on CLA live "you overindulge you bulge". When she was moaning about her weight, do u know that i got a bloody waning about my account from tik tok for overstepping guidelines...what an absolute utter joke. Here sits this 41 year old little child, spewing vile words all day and night long, you have to report her about 50x before she gets banned!!! Some woman roseanna came onto her live calling CLA a bully earlier on..apparently CLA knew her and was really triggered. This lady has 54k followers, CLA did not block or mute heršŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£...bloody clout chaser!!!

Flipping smarmy witch

Sorry but these lips are absurd...did she go back to the same woman she moaned and groaned about before???
She pouts em out more lol looks like a monkeys anus

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Council should be allowed to move her far away. Not like she has a job or family in the area. It would knock her down a peg or two. Also maybe sheā€™d have to change the Chelsea part of her name šŸ¤Ŗ

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I watched a bit of her last night getting frustrated with Alexa šŸ¤£ Then she was trying to learn Chinese and Arabic and I was outta there. She is exhausting to watch, I don't know if it's the slow talking or just the random shite she comes out with.

Reactions: 7
Is the meeting she was talking about this morning with the council. I think i missed what was said.

Reactions: 2
yes they are :ROFLMAO:
Hmmm not sure if they will end up going by the way theyā€™re talking. Also not sure I agree with them going and forcing apologies out of her by threatening to twit her. I get sheā€™s a vile human and sheā€™s said and done some HORRIFIC things but to potentially put your children at harm by potentially getting arrested over some head off TikTok? Not worth it in my opinion and Iā€™m sure thereā€™s other avenues they could go down to ā€˜sort her outā€™ or make her finally see sense šŸ˜¬

Reactions: 3
Hmmm not sure if they will end up going by the way theyā€™re talking. Also not sure I agree with them going and forcing apologies out of her by threatening to twit her. I get sheā€™s a vile human and sheā€™s said and done some HORRIFIC things but to potentially put your children at harm by potentially getting arrested over some head off TikTok? Not worth it in my opinion and Iā€™m sure thereā€™s other avenues they could go down to ā€˜sort her outā€™ or make her finally see sense šŸ˜¬
Wait whatā€™s happening??šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 1
It won't be a move by the local council...it will be the popo moving her into police protection now she is an "absolute legend" and she has a hot line to MI5 MI6 and Sgt Bob Cryer

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It won't be a move by the local council...it will be the popo moving her into police protection now she is an "absolute legend" and she has a hot line to MI5 MI6 and Sgt Bob Cryer
Hopefully we will never see her again on tt soon if she goes into secret protection.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.