Chelsealeeart #8 She says that she only tried crack, be careful if you’re English as she’ll give you a smack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stupid CLA is starting to soften towards EQ again saying she loved her and has learned a lot from her, also saying she said horrible things because she was hurt and angry. . She will never learn. Sadly she has no real friends to talk to. EQ will run rings around her and crap on her from a great height time after time to gain more followers and receive more gifts. CLA will keep going back for more. She’s been saying she’s coming off TT and we won’t see her again. She’s hiring security and has to move house. As if any oif that will ever happen She’s pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yes, but it's quite a while since that happened. It's funny how EQ can suddenly forgive Rickstar for the vile things he said and threatened he would do to to her, but turn on CLA for far less.

Nothing new there then 🙄

That makes sense!
she bloody threatened his dad the lot did ya see what happened before Xmas it alot bloody worst than what come out that EQ gob

Reactions: 5
And the lesson we learn from this?
Don't piss off EvilQueen.

I've said it before and i'll say it again, she is literally a genius.
Highly intelligent, sharp, intuitive, analytic and pretty bleeping cold with it. Sociopathic even. She will always come out on top.
I saw somebody on her live today say she would make an excellent cult leader and I have to agree. With those skills and the fact that she can manipulate a crowd like a motherfucker.
She was working the dumb herd impeccably today while streaming Chelsea's live, everything Chelsea had to say was counterbalanced with a twisted and derogatory narrative from EvilQueen in a bid to turn them all against her.
Of course the herd follow.
And sadly Chelsealeeart, for all her street smarts, is no match for the verbose rhetoric of EQ (and EQ knows it) which normally wouldn't be a big deal deal, let's face it, Chels has said some evil, inexcusable tit over the years but the fact remains.. she's been broken and vulnerable since childhood, just getting through a normal day is a challenge for her, her thoughts are so disorganised and jumbled, add to this stress and hate from everyone and EQ could finish her off easily and completely.. i'm talking seriously finish her off.

I think it's unfair and cruel of Evil Queen to take advantage of the herd mentality of those in her live and to challenge and intimidate CLA to the point of scaring her, just because she is able. She is SO able.

I've rarely heard CLA talk badly about other TikTok users. She talks a whole lotta tit about people in the street but on TikTok she understands that to keep the peace is to respect other users. Being put into the middle of two friends falling out was hard for her but she doesn't have the power to confront. She couldn't interject when that Italian bloke hit Lisa either. I think that is a trauma response from past abuse. I am the same way.. I can't be around confrontation even if its my best mate in there. My whole being says shut the duck up and sit in the corner, or run.
It was Ricksta that said the awful tit, Chelsea just doesnt have the power to stand up. That's not a crime.. its a bleeping trauma response.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Seriously wtf, I watched her on live at the sushi restaurant before I went to bed on friday night, woke up Saturday morning at 7am and she was still live, it’s now 0:46 am on Sunday and she is STILL LIVE???

Reactions: 6
Seriously wtf, I watched her on live at the sushi restaurant before I went to bed on friday night, woke up Saturday morning at 7am and she was still live, it’s now 0:46 am on Sunday and she is STILL LIVE???
Shes going to drive herself insane talking to her phone for days on end

Reactions: 7
Literally cannot fathom people feeling sorry for her.
she is transphobic homophobic, racist, abusive. She’s rude. Has wished cancer on people, wished people dead, attacked children with her vile words. And now because she’s crying on live because people have called her out. Nah she deserves what she gets can dish it out but can’t take it. Don’t agree with her number leak or doxxing if you dish it out you can take it back she isn’t BPD she self diagnosed she’s an absolute weapon! And should be banned from the app

Reactions: 12
Ffs just came on and the police are at her door what’s happening they might section her.

Reactions: 4
Wish I was a fly on the wall to hear what lies she spews to the cops.

She is mega paranoid smoking that doesn’t help
Bet they don't do feck all she be back on live laughing her head off

Who’s waiting up to find out what’s happening
I got the kettle on I'm.bloody wide awake now wish didn't pick me damn phone up lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Who’s waiting up to find out what’s happening
Yep + not sleeping, probs not drinking much water either so dehydrated. Bad combo!I’m waiting up too thankfully it’s still early where I am

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.