Chelsealeeart #8 She says that she only tried crack, be careful if you’re English as she’ll give you a smack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm really hoping those people in the shop do get her some assistance but I feel Chelsea may not accept it, easier to go home, eat, vape and tiktok and continue the cycle rather than face the issue.
I'd also be concerned that she could pull herself together in front of medics.

Reactions: 6
Now she is waffling that someone in security told her the time is now to hire security . Does she think the government will fund it to bring her to the coffee shop and home again. The mental health team would only give her meds that she won't take. She is all smiles now again

• Haha
Reactions: 13
But he's only turned the past couple of days because EQ put recordings of a conversation where she said she felt scared of him & pressured. Oops.
Nah been happening a good while couldnt give a toss about that little man lol

I'm really hoping those people in the shop do get her some assistance but I feel Chelsea may not accept it, easier to go home, eat, vape and tiktok and continue the cycle rather than face the issue.
I'd also be concerned that she could pull herself together in front of medics.
She eating in a restaurant she fine lol she does act on some things for attention lol 😆 🤣

witch is on

Reactions: 6
A witch like her still takes zero responsibility for anything .no doubt a meltdown will be coming at some stage .

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is Chelsea imaging things that EQ is supposed to have done like telling her address cause I swear she didn't. Not that everyone didn't already know it

Reactions: 5
She’s not even thanking them for the gifts 😳
Indeed and on her head she thinks she is entitled to them because she an entertainer 😂😂

Is Chelsea imaging things that EQ is supposed to have done like telling her address cause I swear she didn't. Not that everyone didn't already know it
Evil queen didn't but Leanne will say she did to make it sound worse .She had her comments off today for awhile and she was just talking to herself ,surely if you can't see the comments it means you are just talking to yourself .

Reactions: 4
Awww man I just don't know, I'm usually the first to go in on these influencers but there's something about her. She's super vulnerable underneath all the bravado and it sounds like she has nobody, her wee videos also make me laugh... ashmeer lol and the videos doing the rounds of her and the drunk guy.
I can't stand it when she kicks off and is rude to people, she's complex. I think she's real.

Reactions: 13
There are so many things I don’t like about her, how she acts towards people and deliberately sets out for an argument.
BUT………..I can see how vulnerable she can be and that’s where I feel sorry for her because she hasn’t got any kind of support system. I by no means agree with her sitting in places and recording people etc.

I was feeling sorry for her a little. To go from thinking you lost a so called friend then they're you're friend again then they're not, then your long term friend is now friends with them after the original argument that cause you not to be friends 😭
But she is having a bit of a one woman pity party instead of just switching tiktok off and relaxing and getting some kip

I also think she said what she said about Katie to Ricksta on the call streamed earlier cause she thought it might win his approval but instead outed herself 😑

I was feeling sorry for her a little. To go from thinking you lost a so called friend then they're you're friend again then they're not, then your long term friend is now friends with them after the original argument that cause you not to be friends 😭
But she is having a bit of a one woman pity party instead of just switching tiktok off and relaxing and getting some kip

I also think she said what she said about Katie to Ricksta on the call streamed earlier cause she thought it might win his approval but instead outed herself 😑
Evil queen just commented on her live saying nothing will happen to her .so I think evil queen might be withdrawing. Leanne said she said nothing about her but she was talking tit about evil queen for the past 24 hours, calling her every name

So Leanne is saying on live that she will work to get evil queen back . How sad and pathetic can someone get . I'm mentally drained from it all ,and yes i know it's my choice to watch lol. But Leanne still doesn't get it, everything just goes over her head . Evil queen brought her kids into it and I thought Leanne said she would go crazy of Anyone mentioned her kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Yep, I totally get you there, I start to feel sorry for her & then I think no, she could easily go off & have some time, I can imagine Goddess would be more than happy to talk to her off the app & in real person.

I did feel sorry for her when she said that about Katie B on call & I think Ricksta actually felt bad that she said that as he started trying to stop her & end the call. I think she was trying to get Ricksta on side really. I actually think she unfortunately says things to please people & make them like her but then when she gets stuck in the middle like she has, saying the right thing to both parties lands her in this trouble.

I used to be that way, let's take away everything she does shouting etc, she just wants to be liked, she said she isn't bothered about people but why are you on a social media app then?! She's seeking validation.

I honestly don't think she has bipolar & bipolar is used by her because of her highs & lows. Highs & lows can be attributed to many many MH issues. I have complex PTSD & it's very like that, it can mimic BPD, they're very very similar. The thing is though I've had support from people, not all people but some & they've stayed regardless of my behaviour & they saw the good in me & I got help, with their support.

I'd like to think the above is true, I did think she had 0 empathy & must be a narcissist but honestly it is one thing I can't work out, I'm very thrown by her but thinking on it, the complex ptsd with the addition of drugs, drink & no support network really is starting to make sense.

So Leanne is saying on live that she will work to get evil queen back . How sad and pathetic can someone get . I'm mentally drained from it all ,and yes i know it's my choice to watch lol. But Leanne still doesn't get it, everything just goes over her head . Evil queen brought her kids into it and I thought Leanne said she would go crazy of Anyone mentioned her kids.
She really lacks a person or people to sit her down in real life, away from the app & keep saying it how it is, what she needs to do, its hard work to be that person to do that so I can understand why people try & walk away. She will lash out at that person then regret it but they'll have gone. Really I'm lucky I found a person that could cope with me being at my worst & I had successful help from a counsellor.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She threatened his daughter and that before xmas
Yes, but it's quite a while since that happened. It's funny how EQ can suddenly forgive Rickstar for the vile things he said and threatened he would do to to her, but turn on CLA for far less.

She’s not even thanking them for the gifts 😳
Nothing new there then 🙄

But he's only turned the past couple of days because EQ put recordings of a conversation where she said she felt scared of him & pressured. Oops.
That makes sense!

Im just over the whole CLA thing, sorry but i still dont trust her. She has been caught in a lie too many times.....

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.