Chelsealeeart #5 BOOYAKA in the Tattle thread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Earlier she was saying she is going to order a box of geek bars lol that is because she saw C H bought a box 😂

The bendy rollers ffs she has had them in for days daft cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ahh the karma train has come around. Late pizza that's cold, and only 2 beers when she ordered 6 hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Says she's being stalked... I mean can you even be stalked when you literally put every single move and aspect of your life online publicly??
As someone who has actively been being stalked since 2019... I don't put ANYTHING on the Internet under my name any more, perhaps the odd meme or something. This is really the only place I interact with anyone!

Another one of the reasons she f*cks me off so much, filming people without their consent. If she filmed me, for example and my stalker saw it, well that's me in big trouble and I wouldn't even know it was coming.

I have been dipping in and out here and there but mostly getting the tea from you lovely lot. (THANK YOU GUZZLER.88, FOR THAT VIDEO!! 🤣)

Shes boring, she's making me feel genuinely angry now, I've said some horrible things on here that I don't feel great about and I'm not that kind of person. That business with Lisa the other week broke my heart unto a million pieces on Lisa's behalf. No matter what, she didn't and doesn't deserve the life she is in with that man and 'friends' like Leanne.

I was watching some crime Doc the other day and the perpetrator had cluster B personality disorder/s (?), I read into it a bit and thought it was rather familiar... what do you think?

Sorry for the essay!!

I really recommend a little break from Leanne here and there, it does your soul good not consuming her toxic cycle of rambling day in/day out.

BOOYAKA, HENCE, IN THE BOOYAKA!!
184034-All-About-Cluster-B-Personality-Disorders-infograph-621x1024.png

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Love a crime doc, are you able to tell me the name so i can give it a watch?
As someone who has actively been being stalked since 2019... I don't put ANYTHING on the Internet under my name any more, perhaps the odd meme or something. This is really the only place I interact with anyone!

Another one of the reasons she f*cks me off so much, filming people without their consent. If she filmed me, for example and my stalker saw it, well that's me in big trouble and I wouldn't even know it was coming.

I have been dipping in and out here and there but mostly getting the tea from you lovely lot. (THANK YOU GUZZLER.88, FOR THAT VIDEO!! 🤣)

Shes boring, she's making me feel genuinely angry now, I've said some horrible things on here that I don't feel great about and I'm not that kind of person. That business with Lisa the other week broke my heart unto a million pieces on Lisa's behalf. No matter what, she didn't and doesn't deserve the life she is in with that man and 'friends' like Leanne.

I was watching some crime Doc the other day and the perpetrator had cluster B personality disorder/s (?), I read into it a bit and thought it was rather familiar... what do you think?

Sorry for the essay!!

I really recommend a little break from Leanne here and there, it does your soul good not consuming her toxic cycle of rambling day in/day out.

View attachment 1060317

Reactions: 2
I can't watch no more tonight, I've got to be up at 4.30am for work. Na night all. Il check I after work to catch uupon the disaster 🙂

Reactions: 5

Sorry for the essay!!

View attachment 1060317
honestly I have diagnosed borderline personality disorder and I'm pretty sure chelsea meets none of the criteria for any of these disorders.

she strikes me more as cluster A which is more schizotypal and features more "odd" behaviour.

if she has a bipolar diagnosis this could all just be mania - but i've seen a few people question if she is bipolar, where are the "down" periods?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Can i just add as the hygiene police...SHE IS WEARING THE SAME TROUSERS FROM YESTERDAY AND WHAT SHE SLEPT IN...OMG🤯🤮
And socks it appears!!

honestly I have diagnosed borderline personality disorder and I'm pretty sure chelsea meets none of the criteria for any of these disorders.

she strikes me more as cluster A which is more schizotypal and features more "odd" behaviour.

if she has a bipolar diagnosis this could all just be mania - but i've seen a few people question if she is bipolar, where are the "down" periods?
I think that, there is no 'down' & that 'down' period is crap, you sleep so much you have no motivation to do basic things etc, not just a bit of a teary eye on a live

Reactions: 8
Oh god her live is boring. She just waffles the same crap every night . She said last night that she was asked to do live drawings in the arcade but she said no . No Google to copy from then if she did . Even if I was offered a free paintingI wouldn't take it ,imagine the bad energy put into it . I wonder will she try Harrods this week like she said .

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone know what all those hand movements she does all time are? What’s the point? It makes her look even more like a twit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.