Chelsealeeart #5 BOOYAKA in the Tattle thread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh she is thinking of going to the Italian now lol i am shure she is barred from there.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
How can anyone be jealous of such a disgrace and mess of a person. I would rather be myself loved by family and friends, working full time, paying my bills enjoying life then someone like her with nothing and no one in life.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
she defo hates being called NITTY she banned me again ffs 😂
Ffs haha I saw that comment haha 😄
The surprise pub in chelsea

How can anyone be jealous of such a disgrace and mess of a person. I would rather be myself loved by family and friends, working full time, paying my bills enjoying life then someone like her with nothing and no one in life.
Pathetic when they say that 🙄

she defo hates being called NITTY she banned me again ffs 😂
Ffs haha I saw that comment haha 😄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
So she had been going there 3 months ago...was this the place where she moaned about the cold food? (Gravy and mash)I seem to remember something like that...she gave the waitress the run around...ran the food down...i could be wrong there are so many places she has complained i cant be 100% sure. Moaned about the cauliflower cheese cold or something as well.

...the reviews are piling up...

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Here you go lol
so embarrassing! You can tell she’s upset as her voice is wobbly but she’s still going on about the Harrods card and where she lives like anyone cares. Feel bad for that staff member having to deal with her really. Don’t know why she makes it worse rather than just leaving quietly.

• Haha
Yep everyone is tired of these nutters!!

No self esteem? My goodness i think she has lots of that tbf. Until i see an actual diagnosis from a mental health doc, then i cant be sure she is clinically ill. I think its all self induced from years of drug and alcohol abuse.
Do you think a healthy-minded individual would be happy living how she does? Bared from everywhere, no family, no friends, alone at home in front of a phone claiming to be am artist?

Says she's being stalked... I mean can you even be stalked when you literally put every single move and aspect of your life online publicly??

Reactions: 10
I knew she wouldn't be served in the surprise. She has been there so may times and complains when she is full and refuses to pay . The staff have every right to not serve her because she damages the business.

Reactions: 7
Can i just add as the hygiene police...SHE IS WEARING THE SAME TROUSERS FROM YESTERDAY AND WHAT SHE SLEPT IN...OMG🤯🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.