Chelsealeeart #5 BOOYAKA in the Tattle thread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I deep dived through her Instagram earlier and she used to be a very pretty lady who seemed to be relatively normal (from what you can see in photos only)

It’s a shame what alcohol and drug abuse does to a person really.

Reactions: 12
I deep dived through her Instagram earlier and she used to be a very pretty lady who seemed to be relatively normal (from what you can see in photos only)

It’s a shame what alcohol and drug abuse does to a person really.
Just did it there, crazy how social media combined with mental health issues, drugs, zero intervention or self care can totally destroy a persons life.

Reactions: 10
I am not watching her anymore hen she sits in that sess pit flat boringgggggg only watching when she is out and about causing mahem.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I am not watching her anymore hen she sits in that sess pit flat boringgggggg only watching when she is out and about causing mahem.
She is so boring Same tit all the time she needs be banned permanently off tt and insta and hopefully she ends up in a nut house where she so belongs. The idiots who gift her need give their heads a wobble bloody morons

I deep dived through her Instagram earlier and she used to
Yeah she did, about the woman who had the dogs in the pram.
she's the one who's disabled in the head bleeping moron not right in the head 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Rickstaas on live (just popped up on my fyp) barely 100 people watching him, how the 'mighty' have fallen 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Rickstaas on live (just popped up on my fyp) barely 100 people watching him, how the 'mighty' have fallen 🤣🤣
Yep everyone is tired of these nutters!!

Yes, all of your observations are correct, which all reflect a person with no self-esteem, poor values and poor mental health.
No self esteem? My goodness i think she has lots of that tbf. Until i see an actual diagnosis from a mental health doc, then i cant be sure she is clinically ill. I think its all self induced from years of drug and alcohol abuse.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Just stumbled upon this 🤢🤢 gonna have to bleach my memory now 😭

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Yep everyone is tired of these nutters!!

No self esteem? My goodness i think she has lots of that tbf. Until i see an actual diagnosis from a mental health doc, then i cant be sure she is clinically ill. I think its all self induced from years of drug and alcohol abuse.
I don’t think you ever would see anything like that from a doc though as they’re not able to share info on patients unless it was evaluating mental state for a court case etc.

Personally I don’t know enough about mental illness to armchair diagnose anything but she definitely doesn’t behave ‘normally’. I would guess she probably had some sort of issues which are exacerbated by drink and drugs. But then the line between years of substance abuse and mental illness is often very thin.

Reactions: 4
I don’t think you ever would see anything like that from a doc though as they’re not able to share info on patients unless it was evaluating mental state for a court case etc.

Personally I don’t know enough about mental illness to armchair diagnose anything but she definitely doesn’t behave ‘normally’. I would guess she probably had some sort of issues which are exacerbated by drink and drugs. But then the line between years of substance abuse and mental illness is often very thin.
I'm ADHD & have to be careful with drink. I took drugs when I was younger too & boy oh boy that was not good for me.

It's just increases any normal symptoms you have, that can be from the good but also from the bad, you can't predict which.

However I learnt! I realised it was not right & questioned why I felt the need to drink so much & when I got to the bottom of that o decided to calm down on drink. I did it to make myself feel better about fitting in & interacting, now I just don't do things I'm not comfortable with & remind myself I don't need alcohol.

She will never self reflect. Having kids forced me to but obviously she's done that so I really think nothing will ever give her the push she needs.

It's selfish in my opinion. You can be aware you have issues but you can try to manage those.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I'm ADHD & have to be careful with drink. I took drugs when I was younger too & boy oh boy that was not good for me.

It's just increases any normal symptoms you have, that can be from the good but also from the bad, you can't predict which.

However I learnt! I realised it was not right & questioned why I felt the need to drink so much & when I got to the bottom of that o decided to calm down on drink. I did it to make myself feel better about fitting in & interacting, now I just don't do things I'm not comfortable with & remind myself I don't need alcohol.

She will never self reflect. Having kids forced me to but obviously she's done that so I really think nothing will ever give her the push she needs.

It's selfish in my opinion. You can be aware you have issues but you can try to manage those.
well done for recognising what works for your and working on it. You’re absolutely right, it’s very much down to the individual and how they choose to move forward in life. Just to be clear I wasn’t trying to justify Chelsea’s bad behaviour in any way, just that I think she does has issues which her substance problems make worse. Which is why it would be so important for her to do would she could to avoid those behaviours. But you’re right she doesn’t recognise her faults or bad decisions, just blames others, so she’s unlikely to get better.

Reactions: 3
She is a bit manic today and is so loud in the coffee shop and costumers can see that she is filming them. She will get in trouble today if she isn't at home .

She is a bit manic today and is so loud in the coffee shop and costumers can see that she is filming them. She will get in trouble today if she isn't at home .
I'm waiting for someone either smack her in the gob or grab her phone and smash it in her face, her language is so embarrassing loud mouth betch

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Beggy Mitchell at it again in the coffee shop.

filming people's computers, 🐬🦅🦉 squealing noises, asking for gifts.

people are so stupid giving her money.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Beggy Mitchell at it again in the coffee shop.

filming people's computers, 🐬🦅🦉 squealing noises, asking for gifts.

people are so stupid giving her money.
She's an embarrassment don't get why people don't go up to her and say summit

What has she got on? 😳

Ahh she's been asked to leave the pub, yet causing a scene 🤔

• Haha
She’s been asked to leave because she doesn’t pay her bills managed to screen record that hahah

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.