ChelseaLeeArt #4 Has a black card, dresses in pink, nicks toilet gems, then in the sink” Boyaka!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey everyone!
Haven't watched her properly in a few days hence why I've got covid hence because it pisses me off watching that monster fannying about all over the place without a mask, coughing without covering her big gob and generally being an obnoxious dolphin, without catching it ONCE!

Missed you all, I'm feeling a bit better tonight hence why I hope she gets her front door booted down and dragged out kicking and screaming.

Hence, I might cough in an envelope and send it to her.
Booyakah in the hence xx

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She is literally the craziest person I’ve ever come across, I am quite a new watcher but seen her live the other night at her mates and she was eating that half warmed up burger and chocolates. Does she have kids?

Reactions: 6
She must hate it. She barely gets more than 70 people watching. Bit different from her usual 1.2k darling 🙄. What a sad life drinking and smoking weed on a Saturday afternoon all on your own. Shouting at your phone screen, swearing and insulting strangers. She’s been really manic since she left Lisa’s.
Is she still carrying on like that on on instagram....looks like she uses these platforms to be a bully and vent

They must be mugs she drops the mods like a bad habit even the loyal ones those
gifters are idiots 😆
And yet they keep coming back and grovelling to be a mod....

Has anyone notice when she was getting gifts she changed the way she spoke 🤣🤣🤣

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 her pants are way to small even with her stomach tucked in them. how are insta allowing this !!!

no wonder why she’s been single for so long and not had a shag 🤮🤣the state of it
Sickening to sit like that on a live...just what is she promoting and i also have to wonder if she doesnt have clothes to wear because she hasnt done any washing (lazy mare)!!! Crusty clothes in washing basket!!🤣🤣

I'm not buying this, I'm too streetwise to be influenced by her manipulative behavior. You believe what you want but I wholly disagree
And she has NO remorse or loyalty to anyone!

So godamn embarrasing don't think I laughed so much lol 😆 😂 good grief 😳

View attachment 1043022
WTF

She’s definitely been on the sniff
Hooker vibes

Nah she's still there 😂

This is what is come too....
Warning ⚠⚠⚠😂
OMG what is wrong with this b1tch...acting like a real slapper!!! Why does she think everyone wants to see her body?? Why did she expose her breasts? Did she say? Maybe johnny was watching!!! Slapper

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 2
OMG what is wrong with this b1tch...acting like a real slapper!!! Why does she think everyone wants to see her body?? Why did she expose her breasts? Did she say? Maybe johnny was watching!!! Slapper
It wasn't her it was someone she went live with, the joke of it was she went on and on after saying why did she get her boob out when she did the same and more a couple of weeks ago.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Did anyone see her slip on a plastic bag? 😂 she is an absolute mess and all I could think about is poor neighbours

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Surely I'm not the only person that thinks her body looks really good given that she's in her forties?
Granted it probably doesn't need to be all over Insta and Tiktok but yeah.
Onlyfans next?
I reckon she'd be raking in the readies and she's proved in no uncertain terms time and time again....she isn't shy! 😄
I won't be paying for that content mind you!!

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Did anyone see her slip on a plastic bag? 😂 she is an absolute mess and all I could think about is poor neighbours
I saw that & thought karma works in mysterious ways, I was squealing with laughter. I'd say she'll feel that if the alcohol ever gets a chance to wear off 😂😂

• Haha
Has anyone notice when she was getting gifts she changed the way she spoke 🤣🤣🤣

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 her pants are way to small even with her stomach tucked in them. how are insta allowing this !!!

no wonder why she’s been single for so long and not had a shag 🤮🤣the state of it
She’s on live right now with the other Chelsea (evil queen) and called her new TikTok followers tight for not sending big gifts.. classic Chels :cautious:(n)
I have never Hated anyone but i fkn hate this Rat Leeane Feeley. she needs cancelled of all platforms.

She is in a right state tonight. 🤢😵

Shes absolutely paranoid
Went to bed i had enough of her begging and trying to act like evil queen CH ..

The new tik tok account got permanently blocked 😂😂 she’s gonna open a new one
The one she just made yesterday LMFAO.

So godamn embarrasing don't think I laughed so much lol 😆 😂 good grief 😳

View attachment 1043022
Is there a way to contact insta if so Mass Report .

She is in a right state tonight. 🤢😵

Shes absolutely paranoid
What she paranoid about ?

now saying she’s going live on tik tok on her account chelsealeeartroots cmon guys get that blocked too!!!
Yes Mass report.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Can someone tell her to do the only fans then she will make more money iff people who WANT to witness the sights but keep the (decent) chatting and stories for TT if she has to be anywhere.

• Haha
I can’t believe she was doing this last night🤣 Insta are really relaxed with everything but music aren’t they? I bet she’ll be feeling awful and hating herself today.

• Haha
She is literally the craziest person I’ve ever come across, I am quite a new watcher but seen her live the other night at her mates and she was eating that half warmed up burger and chocolates. Does she have kids?
Can someone tell her to do the only fans then she will make more money iff people who WANT to witness the sights but keep the (decent) chatting and stories for TT if she has to be anywhere.
yeah she needs to duck off to only fans.

I can’t believe she was doing this last night🤣 Insta are really relaxed with everything but music aren’t they? I bet she’ll be feeling awful and hating herself today.
she don`t give a toss about anything she does. will no doubt laugh about it.

• Haha
She won't care she dunna give a feck, does the same deluded stuff that a normal person regrets doing after a few drinks and learns from it

Reactions: 5
Chelsea is actually butters tho… her body isn’t half bad but her face is genuinely vile

Chelsea is actually butters tho… her body isn’t half bad but her face is genuinely vile

Is it just me that doesn’t actually dislike her? I think I just find her amusing!
I don’t have any real dislike or hatred for her tbf. She is defo entertaining to watch but only through a screen lol, I’d not like to come across her myself in public!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.