ChelseaLeeArt #4 Has a black card, dresses in pink, nicks toilet gems, then in the sink” Boyaka!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is on live on Insta a d is drinking beer and smoking the herb at 12.05pm. Serious issues . If she goes out ,it will be carnage .

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She just said the only reason she says the art is for the kids its so the rich people gets there wallets out ffs

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Yes she don't like insta because ppl are not able to send her gifts
She must hate it. She barely gets more than 70 people watching. Bit different from her usual 1.2k darling 🙄. What a sad life drinking and smoking weed on a Saturday afternoon all on your own. Shouting at your phone screen, swearing and insulting strangers. She’s been really manic since she left Lisa’s.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s a compulsive liar a fantasist just in it for the money girls can’t wait for tonight got a feeling she will show her self up after boozing and smoking all that green.

She was already flashing her thong about 2 hours ago if she keeps drinking tiktok will be subjected to her genitals again

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
She will be banned from this one by the end of the night no doubt as she’s been on the booze and smokes since lunch time.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She will be in some state later. And she was waffling today saying she is a Irish gypsy ,if she knew anything, they are Irish travellers not gypsys ,a different etnic group.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can’t get over this bender she’s been on for the last few days, she needs help smh anyone encouraging and enabling this behaviour is an absolute wrongen.

Reactions: 9
Can’t get over this bender she’s been on for the last few days, she needs help smh anyone encouraging and enabling this behaviour is an absolute wrongen.
She doesn’t take a lot of encouragement to be fair. But I think now she is fuelled in the views she gets through being, well, Chelsea, so is playing on it a lot more. When she’s sat home smoking a spliff drinking a beer she doesn’t get a lot of viewers so she acts up. And sadly has people that fall for it and gift her or send her money on PayPal. I do think it’s wearing thin with most now though especially after the other week when she was just awful.
sad thing is I think she’s a lost little girl inside, and any attention to her is just that so she will just keep going. I heard her talk about her relationship with her mum which sounds quite unstable too.
Anyway we shall see as I’m sure she will be on soon enough

She doesn’t take a lot of encouragement to be fair. But I think now she is fuelled in the views she gets through being, well, Chelsea, so is playing on it a lot more. When she’s sat home smoking a spliff drinking a beer she doesn’t get a lot of viewers so she acts up. And sadly has people that fall for it and gift her or send her money on PayPal. I do think it’s wearing thin with most now though especially after the other week when she was just awful.
sad thing is I think she’s a lost little girl inside, and any attention to her is just that so she will just keep going. I heard her talk about her relationship with her mum which sounds quite unstable too.
Anyway we shall see as I’m sure she will be on soon enough
Ya I'd sayliving with her man.wasnt easy. Even today on Insta I liked listening to her for a bit because she was actually telling stories of growing up etc ,a bit of a more human side to her which she never shows on tik tok.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.