ChelseaLeeArt #4 Has a black card, dresses in pink, nicks toilet gems, then in the sink” Boyaka!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mental mickey

They think the trolls are the problem...actually my dear it is YOUR FOLLOWERS who cheer your deluded life on and do not encourage you to be a better person. At least the trolls are realists!!!

Well done our little P.I
A couple of her fans posted it on her live 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
On her Chelsealeeartdarlings page, she posted a video of her getting her roots done on 7th January, so it's been like a month since she washed her hair 😲 Bearing in mind she also smokes inside her flat, her hair must stink something vile.
Booyaka in the nits nest!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
She must stink. She's mrs crusty knickers herself. Vile. Wash yourself Leanne.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
She won't be showering either today it seems ,as she is off her head already. And she isn't an artist ,she copies things off the internet and she does zero art whatsover.

Reactions: 10
She won't be showering either today it seems ,as she is off her head already. And she isn't an artist ,she copies things off the internet and she does zero art whatsover.
There's more chance of her kicking off for more viewers soon than taking a shower today I think

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This woman literally has no shame.
After watching her and lurking on here for a longtime it shouldn't shock me anymore. Actually I don't even think it's shock, its more of a cringe and recoil.

Watched briefly this afternoon and it was pure begging, send me money,give me your money. At one point she basically said pay me or get out of the live.

Anyone know why she always refers to herself as witch like me.. is it suppose to make her sound a certain way..
Personally I just think she's a mahhooosive bellend.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I missed the sh1tshow but just caught up on the shenanigans through all your comments…summary…still think they’re both a pair of pr1cks and I don’t feel sorry for either one of them.

That Johnny guy is one horny old toad. I messaged him about Chelsea’s racism and he started asking me to send pics of myself and sent me one of him😂 The guy treats Insta like Tinder, how embarrassing.
Chelsea has been thinking about him🤣🤣

Chelsea has been thinking about him🤣🤣
Show us the pic he sent you🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.