ChelseaLeeArt #4 Has a black card, dresses in pink, nicks toilet gems, then in the sink” Boyaka!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think that’s just the name they’ve chose for Twitter. If u look on the account it’s all Chelsea’s racist,abusive videos. It’s someone calling her out basically

Reactions: 1
That person in here behind the account
Why do you say that? And who cares who is behind it...

Her Black card name is chelsealeeart Feeley.
She is going to be p1ssed now...hold on for nights of shouting at the phone...cheer leader lisa by her side!!!🙄🙄🙄🙄

Quote of the day from Lisa "the cats a therapy cat, she's not afraid of lunacy or anything" well that poor cat is going to be well tested by another crusty little 🐱 over the next couple of days 😂
Fishy smell 🤣🤣🤣🤣

why are they shouting at Harrods 😂
Who was?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Why cant these women enjoy each others company without the bloody cell phone stuck in their face!! Lisas side profile looks shocking.... i would hate to see without a filter
I don’t think they really have anything to say to one another when it comes down to it. Tiktok is their buffer because it’s all they have to talk about!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Are they in Lisa’s house or Lisa’s grandmas? It doesn’t look very modern

• Haha
Pair of saddos they’re both live on TikTok on their own phones competing for viewers and gifts. Jumping around like excited schoolgirls. Lisa showing off about her cheap, fake crystal glasses 😂 Who remembers Cristal D’ Arques from the 70’s? Showing my age 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.