ChelseaLeeArt #4 Has a black card, dresses in pink, nicks toilet gems, then in the sink” Boyaka!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Old granny`s ears will be bursting won`t be long now girls till she swings her handbag at leeane and tells her to duck off out her house.

I new she was on the sniff.
Booyakah out da house ooooyah 😅

So funny! 😅

Obviously going to end badly though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It was only recently that she screaming at an old man on the bus and telling him she couldn't wait for all the old people to hurry up and die...

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She's live when modeen ATM saying she's got her hijab ready, saying again she was spiked the other day and all the videos on YouTube videos need to go. Oh also in comments some of her neighbours from where she lives giving the estate name away. The guys are basically laughing at her...
Screenshot_20220201-030859.png

• Haha
Any guess where she is tonight? I’m gonna say she been to the police after a beer and they have got her sectioned or arrested 🤣
Either that or she has had at sleepover somewhere🤣🤣

She's live when modeen ATM saying she's got her hijab ready, saying again she was spiked the other day and all the videos on YouTube videos need to go. Oh also in comments some of her neighbours from where she lives giving the estate name away. The guys are basically laughing at her... View attachment 1031306
WELL SPOTTED!! Another one not quite right on the head and attention seeking. All these people she hangs out are not doing her any good!!

What in the actual f*** is going on at the moment on her live its a total shambles

Yep she's on something making no sense what so ever and making those weird noises
Damn i missed that one? Fill me in please....🙏 what time did she go on?

I cant believe I missed it! 😔

Tell me everything!? 🤣🤣
Me too!!!!

Did she actually sniff?
Wait..what????

Can’t believe I missed that, I was too busy wiping tears away 😂😂
Does anyone have any videos?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Tt chelsealeenuts, there is a video on there...first one...i wanted to upchuck, now it makes u wonder what she does with a her so called female friends!!!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Old granny`s ears will be bursting won`t be long now girls till she swings her handbag at leeane and tells her to duck off out her house.

I new she was on the sniff.
I am GUTTED I missed out on last nights shenanigans

I missed absolutely everything from yesterday! Everytime I checked she wasn’t on.

Just popping my comment here so I get the notifications as I keep loosing this new thread!!!! 😤😆

Reactions: 4
I missed the live of them together. I was up watched modeen for a bit he was just praying and his comments were taking the piss so I went back to sleep 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.