Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Prizmah

Surely I'm not the only person that thinks her body looks really good given that she's in her forties?
Granted it probably doesn't need to be all over Insta and Tiktok but yeah.
Onlyfans next?
I reckon she'd be raking in the readies and she's proved in no uncertain terms time and time again....she isn't shy! 😄
I won't be paying for that content mind you!!

• Sick
Reactions: 10

simonsays1111

Hope you all have snacks, wine, energy drinks and paracetamol ready for tonight it’s going to be an emotional rollercoaster 😚

• Haha
She left Birmingham where her baby daddy lived she left for london where her cousin Terence lived shared a flat with him for a while in Clapham they fell out she got housed in Wimbledon for a while then the council housed her in Pimlico

• Wow
Does she ever bath or shower 🤢 I bet her flat stinks. She's probably that neighbour who stinks out the whole floor of the building.

How can she complain her hair stinks of smoke. I bet her whole self stinks of weed and beer. 🙄

She's a broke bxtch who brings boots box dye to top hair salons (who does that) . She doesn't see her kids or family, has zero legit friends.

WE ARE NOT JEALOUS OF YOU LEANNE .

Anyway I found this comment earlier 🤔
In response to that comment from her past key worker, I've never believed she's had bipolar, she uses it as an excuse too much to be believable. But she's not just vile and abusive when drinking and smoking, it's ALL THE TIME; the first thing in the morning when she goes out for a coffee she's actually at her worst.

Escapeology

Chatty Member
She now says "im not an artist i was just pretending" WTF

She now says "im not an artist i was just pretending" WTF
She says she is going to be a wh*re instead🥴

"I cant even get a partner, cause im not normal"

Oh good god she ranting in the pub again

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
She just said the only reason she says the art is for the kids its so the rich people gets there wallets out ffs

• Angry
  • Haha

CindyElla

How did she manage to get her money? And how much has she taken from her?

People in her live was sending money for her and Lisa to get a hotel/out of there when her boyfriend was abusing her. Chelsea kept the money and spent £130 on a uber home once everyone had gone to sleep. Also when she got home she was shouting about wanting her money back from Lisa for her uber

• Wow
  • Angry

queenofsheba1234

VIP Member
Why does she think that she can get food without purchasing!! But then why do these businesses not charge beforehand..
The thing is if she’s kicking off in a place and being loud/obnoxious the manager and staff just want her out asap and sometimes that means not charging her because they don’t want a bigger fuss trying to get her to pay. They’d rather write off the few quid she spent if it gets her out the door, rather than risk having her get worse and further disturb the actual paying customers. And she knows that, so she knows if she makes a fuss and misbehaves she’ll get her food for free. It’s grim! But she’s shameless so doesn’t care. That’s why a lot of places local to her have barred her.

she doesn’t seem to understand that it’s not normal to have a fight with staff everytime you go get a coffee….

simonsays1111

He just hit her 😞
Why on EARTH is chelsea just sat there letting it all happen and casually eating her food listening to it all?! She goes on about hurting any man that lays hands a woman but has just watched her friend get hit… wow

• Wow

Feska

VIP Member
Well last night Lisa made Leanne look she was a saint in comparison. Lisa seems so be very unhinged and she bloated from alcohol and BOTOX . I think Leanne regretted even being there last night and wished she was at home . Tonight it could all kick-off be cause they are going out .and Lisa is half Irish/English and not even Italian which I said last week . Her kids might be half Italian so she thinks she can claim it too ,just like Chelsea thinking she is black because she has 1/4 mixed race kids.
Chelsea actually looked quite bored at times last night. It was strange to see her so quiet. Definitely saw another side to her. Still off her head though. Lisa is sad, boring and narcissistic. Does she really have 4 children? They both think they’re hilarious. They’re definitely not! They’re both revolting. Surely people commenting how brilliant and funny they are are trolling them.

Last edited: